what the f**k

Guest falkirk bairn

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spent a lovely night with ben telling me all about lilly again. atl east you lot can get away from it. i have to put up with it 24/7 lol

this is hilarious, and for the record lily is a minger!

Okay, so i had a few drinks the other night and listened to some of her songs, right.. I thought.. BY GOD WHAT A VOICE! looked at some pictures and thought shes tasty..

Woke up.. came to my senses.. she has couple of O.K songs, shes average (looks)

I had an obsession with brody dalle when i was.. umm.. 10? 11? but i grew out of that within a year.. come on lad, pull your self together. You'll be fine without her, even if you just listen to the music.. but the obsession is a bit O.T.T.. it'd be alright if you were young but come on.

Anyway, good luck with that B)

I think the best thing that could happen to you at the mo would be that lily allen turned lesbian. Had the same sort of thing with lindsay lohan not as strong mind you just a small crush but then she turned lesbian and i had no choice but my crush just had to stop. B)

This thread is getting quite panful now, but I just can't keep coming back for more. I do think Lily Allen is a lot more talented than a lot of you give her credit for, but do agree she's an embaressment when drunk, and unfortunately does appear to be when she performs too often.

I think your goading of LITP is a bit unfair, but LITP you're coming across as a bit of a mentalist stalker who is one step away from a restraining order.

Speaking of over rated, I saw Pete Doherty yesturday at Love Music, Hate racism, and he was dull, didn't "get it" at all.

Edited by dr_billy

This thread is getting quite panful now, but I just can't keep coming back for more. I do think Lily Allen is a lot more talented than a lot of you give her credit for, but do agree she's an embaressment when drunk, and unfortunately does appear to be when she performs too often.

I think your goading of LITP is a bit unfair, but LITP you're coming across as a bit of a mentalist stalker who is one step away from a restraining order.

Speaking of over rated, I saw Pete Doherty yesturday at Love Music, Hate racism, and he was dull, didn't "get it" at all.

Look, from the little I know about Lily Allen, she seems to regard herself as a strong, independent woman; probably a bit of a feminist. Calling her "princess" is putting her on a pedestal and is extremely patronising.

Do you know how much feminists really hate that?

But then it doesn't matter, because you're taking the piss anyhow!

I dont find it funny, and I dont find your comment funny either, so why say it? I dont think anybody is going to laugh. Shes gorgeous.