Herbal Highs

Guest punkincowcat

There was an article in the guardian today about legal highs

Edited by DaveMac

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some at Latitude last year. They were called "Diablo". Made by some New Zealand company. They had red and black packaging. Big red pills.

They were f**king amazing and i reccommend these to anyone... Like my very first pill... Couldn't get over it as i've always been cynical of these things...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Abbathehorse

interesting thread this, will definitely be giving these a try at glasto so will be well prepared at what to try what to avoid :blink: use to go on the edit web site a while back and after reading this thread thought id take a look :lol: anyone know why the forum no longer exists? :lol:

Well, having just spent last weekend at the Pro Cannabis Reform Rally in Nimbin, NSW and a lot of time with the lovely girls at the Happy High Herbals shop in tow,n I had the most awesome time on...punch and chocolates!

The punch was made from every single herb in the entire store (60 of them, nearly all legal in Australia - the TGA has banned a couple that are completely available and grow in our hedgerows over here but anyway!) and then there was the chocolates called 'Throb'. Bloody gorgeous proper chocolate, but with the oil alkaloid extracts from 7 different type of legal opiates eg Wild Lettuce and also...and this was the good part, extract from Griffonia (which is what 5HTP is made from) and so... this chocolate was a serotonin booster and lots of fluffy, safe opiates which led to an experience that I havent had in bloomin years. Was like acid and the fluffiest pills all rolled into one, was proper mashed and even though I felt as if I was talking codshit, I also knew I wasnt as I just about had a decent hold on reality.

I have brought back a reasonable amount of choccies for fun and games this summer, just annoyed I couldnt go back to the shop to buy a stash of the 'Smoker's Delight' which I will not divulge what it contained...gonna source my own herbs online to make the mix up myself though. Brewing up liquid, natural valium sometime this week too.

I am very much going to try and only use herbal highs this summer. I have very good literature and some decent education now and as I am no longer the right side of 30, going the legal, safe way is a far better, more sensible option.

Educate yourself well before you indulge. Use Erowid as your guide. Drug Lore not Drug Law!

Edited by LusciousLucy

I am very much going to try and only use herbal highs this summer. I have very good literature and some decent education now and as I am no longer the right side of 30, going the legal, safe way is a far better, more sensible option.

Not herbal, but Ive never been into legal highs, just thought they were for the paranoid but the other day a friend of a friend gave SWIM some methylone, which as far as we could find out from the internet in the morning is entirely legal. SWIM says its brilliant,

Anyone know of its legal status and will I be able to get any inside?

Edited by LostRiot

What did they do? and what was so horrific??? just curious as im quite tempted and will no doubt end up drawn to these stalls any positive feedback of what will be readily available and doesn't leave you feeling like death :angry:

respect your opinion and also that of folk who don't feel the need to dabble, and whilst knowing that the sensible thing to do is try in a controlled environment and not a busy festival, but here is my dilemma its bad enough i like getting out my box in public at gigs/festivals party etc let alone experimenting indoors(surely that's a slippery slope) also i would only do legal/illegal highs on a few select occasions per year researching them would double my intake which again i think is bad :( so gonna try and do my research here :angry:

Not herbal, but Ive never been into legal highs, just thought they were for the paranoid but the other day a friend of a friend gave SWIM some methylone, which as far as we could find out from the internet in the morning is entirely legal. SWIM says its brilliant,

Anyone know of its legal status and will I be able to get any inside?

I pulled this table from these ere forums a while back, it basically shows how 'bad' a drug is. It takes into account everything from crime to the actual effects on individuals and society. It's been done buy independent experts in their own fields and then compiled to create this table.....

_42718419_drugs_graph2_416.gif

I study biomedical science and we did a research into mind altering drugs with everything from caffeine to heroin being looked at. There are currently about 2,000 mind altering drugs such as MDMA, THC, BZP, alcohol etc etc etc yet current research points to within the next couple of decades there will be around 20,000 new ones discovered or created. There isn't a government on the planet that will be able to keep on top of it. The 'problem' of illegal and legal drugs will always be there, so don't worry party goers there will always be new fun for you to have :rolleyes:

I pulled this table from these ere forums a while back, it basically shows how 'bad' a drug is. It takes into account everything from crime to the actual effects on individuals and society. It's been done buy independent experts in their own fields and then compiled to create this table.....

_42718419_drugs_graph2_416.gif

I study biomedical science and we did a research into mind altering drugs with everything from caffeine to heroin being looked at. There are currently about 2,000 mind altering drugs such as MDMA, THC, BZP, alcohol etc etc etc yet current research points to within the next couple of decades there will be around 20,000 new ones discovered or created. There isn't a government on the planet that will be able to keep on top of it. The 'problem' of illegal and legal drugs will always be there, so don't worry party goers there will always be new fun for you to have :rolleyes:

From my own personal experience the Herbal Highs sold at Glastonbury by the herbal high co are absolute rubbish and come in those big capsules did nothing for us really,

To guarantee a good time you want to get some online before you go , for one they are cheaper

have found LU Doves to be the best but you pay top prices for them (these are the closest to the real thing i have found ie mdma) no sleep but no headache as you get with ones that contain BZP ie mind candy, diablo etc

But saying that the mind candy ones are good aswell just be prepared for a horrible come down, if you can take it , its well worth it.

Interesting fact i found in New Scientist a month or so back. If you were to meet someone and had a bowl of peanuts and another of MDMA, it would be safer to offer them the bowl of MDMA, as a greater proportion of peanut eaters have lethal reactions to peanuts than those who do MDMA :P

Yep! isnt it amazing how much bad press ecstacy actually gets?!

Theres alot of shit pills around nowadays, most of which (id say 90% of) dont actually contain any ecstacy MDMA, they can contain things like BZP, KETAMINE, SPEED, MCPP etc, that all give you some effect, but not really the loved up amazing feeling you get from MDMA (real ecstacy)

I bet most of the ecstacy related deaths are due to the other chemicals found in pills listed above.

MDMA is relitavley safe.

The best way to get the right buzz would be to buy MDMA crystals, we managed to get 15g of MDMA for £200 at last years glastonbury, which kept a few of going! tastes shocking though!

Just make sure you actually buy crystals, sadly there is quite a bit of fake MDMA doing the rounds lately thats like a crumbly brown substance, which seems to have BZP in it (speedy ex legal high stuff - which gives you a horrible comedown :P )

Edited by theleedslads

Yep! isnt it amazing how much bad press ecstacy actually gets?!

Theres alot of shit pills around nowadays, most of which (id say 90% of) dont actually contain any ecstacy MDMA, they can contain things like BZP, KETAMINE, SPEED, MCPP etc, that all give you some effect, but not really the loved up amazing feeling you get from MDMA (real ecstacy)

I bet most of the ecstacy related deaths are due to the other chemicals found in pills listed above.

MDMA is relitavley safe.

The best way to get the right buzz would be to buy MDMA crystals, we managed to get 15g of MDMA for £200 at last years glastonbury, which kept a few of going! tastes shocking though!

Just make sure you actually buy crystals, sadly there is quite a bit of fake MDMA doing the rounds lately thats like a crumbly brown substance, which seems to have BZP in it (speedy ex legal high stuff - which gives you a horrible comedown :P )

pretty much ALL of the "mdma" now is not actually mdma, and the traditional crystals are very hard to come across. like you said the "mdma" now is cut with piperizines and wont give you the traditional feelings of empathy (or the "oh my god im mashed!" sensation) but i found it doesnt give you a bad comedown...