Herbal Highs

Guest punkincowcat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried some legal mushroom things and some unbelievbly expensive salvia, dont bother, mushrooms did sweet F A and the savlia gives you a headache for about 15 mins then nothing, steer clear if i were you, and no idea if there safe or not

Hmm I haven't done them myself, but most of my friends did last year, and most of them didn't really enjoy them at all, and one of them really absolutely hated it and it made her quite ill. She seemed in a much worse way than I've seen a lot of people on illegal drugs. My opinions are that just because they are legal doesn't mean they're harmless, it seems to me that they might just be unregulated and as glastoman says, might become illegal at a later point. I'd guess that some legal highs haven't been around for too long and so the effects of them might not be as well known. Sounds ridiculous really, but I'd almost rather do an illegal drug if I know a lot of people that have been fine on it... I'd say all of it's putting crap in yourself and it's not much better that it's legal.

You might want to look at this thread I posted last year:

/index.php?showtopic=105871&hl=herbal+highs">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...hl=herbal+highs

The legal highs I've had which do work and are good include salvia (I seriously advise only taking this in 'controlled conditions' at home, and not taking it to a festival!), London Underground Doves (you can get them on eBay) and AmHiCo party pills like NeuroTrance and Mind Candy. Be warned that the latter will ensure no sleep for about 12 hours...

Legal Highs DO WORK... if you know which ones to take.

Most used to be BZP based - this is the stuff that is put in 90% of fake ecstacy pills nowadays that keeps you awake for ages. gives you a speedy high but you get shocking comedowns.

BZP is also used as a worming agent for dogs!.... anyways BZP got made illegal a couple of years ago now so you wont be finding any of that in Legal highs, but some come pretty close and basically mimic the effects, my advice would be to stay away from anything that mimics ecstacy or speed as you will just get the insomnia and horiffic comedown, thats assuming they are one of the brands that actually do work!

London Underground Doves & Summer Daze are pretty good highs, there pretty strong too and better than most the shitty ecstacy pills around nowadays, but cost between £10-£15 per pack and will give you quite a nasty comedown.

Salvia

====

Leaf form - Pointless, wont make you trip

Oil - Expensive and doesnt really work very well

Pre rolled Spliffs - Again pretty pointless, they just put the leaf in.

Extract - This stuff works if smoked properly.......

The only way to do this is with a pipe and a turbo lighter, forget about using a normal lighter.

Basically inhale the smoke and hold it in for around 5 seconds and exhale, do this a few times, and you will certainly get an experience (most of them horrifying!)

When i did it i ended up sinking into the floorboards at home and breathing wood blocks, i developed a 3rd eye and had some kind of 360 degree view, anyways when i tried to scream my body kept moving to the left, i ended up in the street shouting for help! the trip ended with me inside my brain with 2 aliens controlling my body with joysticks! the whole trip only lasted 5 minutes and after i was amazed at the strength of this trip and what my mind was capable, i felt id unlocked doors in my mind, and could smell a smell id smelt before but before i was alive?! all very strange stuff! it really scared me, i wont do it again, but have done shrooms, acid, md, 2cb etc since without a problem.

Just be careful on the salvia!

Mushrooms

=======

Fly algaric mushrooms are sold at festivals legally and are supposed to give some kind of dreamy high, rather than a fully blown psychadellic trip, i have never tried the fly algaric mushrooms though so cant comment on them, but many people say there good.

Magic mushrooms were banned at the end of last year in Holland if i remember correctly so you cannot buy them from a certain online dutch store! however they will sell growkits and a legal loophole lets them sell truffles, which are also psychadellic, i can vouch for there magic mushrooms, they have always been amazing, but have yet to try the truffles but looking at the reviews they also look the dogs bollocks!

Spice

====

This stuff does work, and worth getting if you cant get hold of any weed, but.... Its GLASTONBURY! as if your not going to be able to get weed!

Nitrous (Laughing Gas)

================

Love this stuff, gives you an amazing floaty numb feeling all over your body, and perfect when mixed with other substances. However there has been a few stories in the press about deaths related to it (a few worldwide per year), although i dont really buy into that Nitrous Oxide was the main cause, but important you read up on it before trying.

You can buy nitrous oxide from ebay (gas canister chargers) i bought some the other week, you pay roughly £40 inc p+p for 100, which is cheaper then the 3 for £5 you pay at Glastonbury, beware though, do not mis-use (inhaling)..... legal stuff B)

Poppers

=====

Not my cup of tea, and aparrently more deaths from this than ecstacy per year! dont drink them or you will probably die.

==============================================================

I have tried alot of drugs in my time and always read up on the effects and dangers of each one before i have taken them, i have had some amazing experiences and some horiffic ones, but dont regret any of them, they have made me a much more openminded person, but can also ruin people.

In my experience though many of the illegal drugs seem lesh harsh on my body than the legal ones!

I wont be taking any extras with me this year as im pretty much done them now, but sure i will feed the need to indulge at some point so will probably get some stuff in there (not legal ones!)

Stay safe, and educate yourself before trying anything.

www.talktofrank.com is a good start.

Also if your going to buy ecstacy a good idea is to see what works and whats going to make you ill..... www.pillreports.com

Hope everyone has an amazing Glasto!

Edited by theleedslads

i would say stay away from herbal pills...BZP is nasty (isnt it illegal now?)

nitrous, spice gold and salvia are good in my experience...

Whys that then?!

Because the government hasnt got around to banning them yet?!

Edited by Brizzle

those salvia things (in like test tube with 10x or 20x on) work, they fcking weird and i didnt like it...

Poppers work, but i always get head ache of it.....

laughing gas (Nitros oxide) ace fun, I stole a whole big 4 ft canister from A & E b4, complete with pressure guage and mask.... it good fun.....

I also seen stalls doing pure oxygen hits before...they jus make you rush a bit...

There's three "legal loophole" drugs I've been reading about lately called methylone, mephedrone and butylone; which are all closely related to MDMA. They are supposed to be very similar to MDMA but with less "empathy".

They have already been made illegal in many countries, but are still legal in the UK (at the moment).

Edited by beergut100

I bought some at Latitude last year. They were called "Diablo". Made by some New Zealand company. They had red and black packaging. Big red pills.

They were f**king amazing and i reccommend these to anyone... Like my very first pill... Couldn't get over it as i've always been cynical of these things...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Salvia is not something to be messed about with ... (Certainly not first time in a festival environment)

Check out reports of first time salvia use HERE

There are other sections on Erowid giving personal accounts of users experiences with a variety of mind altering substances.

Be informed before partaking as nothing worse than being stuck in a bad drug experience imo.

Hope this information is of some use to someone.

There's three "legal loophole" drugs I've been reading about lately called methylone, mephedrone and butylone; which are all closely related to MDMA. They are supposed to be very similar to MDMA but with less "empathy".

They have already been made illegal in many countries, but are still legal in the UK (at the moment).

There was an article in the guardian today about legal highs

Saying that spice gold is under close examination and is likely to become banned

(never tried it before - so no idea whether it works) and that other european governments have begun to ban other legal highs ie salvia.

On the other hand, Arnie is beginning the debate in california over the legalisation of marijuana

with him and the majority of the California's voting public in favor, it may just happen and then maybe it will get the ball rolling in areas where there are more archaic drug laws cough*cough

As for glastonbury, tried salvia there, nothing happened even through a bong, tried it again the other night had an effect on friends but nothing on me again. I've always heard that the illegal equivalent is generally better for you, in that there are less negative effects and generally you're less likely to get swindled for something which doesn't work.