Herbal Highs

Guest punkincowcat

I dont know about that, ive only ever once been offered mdma which was obviously not.

All other times its definatley been MDMA crystals, although ive only ever really bought direct from the main production source! and could well of jusat got lucky at Glastonbury.

I remember at Global gathering last year a friend got sold salt crystals!

Always ask for a sample before buying drugs!

ie (coke & mdma especially!)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! thats really bad B)

So banning a substance used to make MDMA doesnt actually solve the drugs problem... it makes it worse! BZP etc that will be used is far worse than MDMA!

People will still buy it, just more people will suffer!

hi tried the herbal highs a while ago and thought they were over rated, but me a m8 of mine around xmas and he had these little beasts, me and another friend ridiculed him saying"if they were so good, every1 would be on em" how wrong we were.reminded me of about 15 years ago when pills were "PILLS".

http://www.herbalhighs.com/Item/Beans.aspx

hi tried the herbal highs a while ago and thought they were over rated, but me a m8 of mine around xmas and he had these little beasts, me and another friend ridiculed him saying"if they were so good, every1 would be on em" how wrong we were.reminded me of about 15 years ago when pills were "PILLS".

those salvia things (in like test tube with 10x or 20x on) work, they fcking weird and i didnt like it...

Poppers work, but i always get head ache of it.....

laughing gas (Nitros oxide) ace fun, I stole a whole big 4 ft canister from A & E b4, complete with pressure guage and mask.... it good fun.....

I also seen stalls doing pure oxygen hits before...they jus make you rush a bit...

this is my first reply to this site, but i had to, so, you say you stole a cannister of nitreous oxide, do you know what its used for in hospital? [apart from giving birth]. im a nurse in a heart surgery ward and we use it for unfortuate people whose chest wound has broken down, ie, you can see their lungs moving, or even see the beat of their heart, we use it while they have their dressings changed, as you can imagine, its painful. not all wards have them so we sometimes have to lend the cannister to other wards, for emergency extra pain control, so well done you! your parents must be so proud

awesome come up and an 2 hours of surreal buzzing but became over powering and left them feeling paranoid, queasy, touch of panic attack symptoms, shakes, high temperature...

may of just been a one off but there are other instances of this type of reaction I've seen related to these highs

I would suggest that if you were going to try these you do it away from glastonbury in a safe environment before taking any in a crowd of around 150,000 people lol

legal highs that work:

Salvia extract - (use pipe and hold smoke for 20/30 secs - very strong trip in most people)

No2 - laughing gas - (muchmore effective when inhaled on other drugs such as mushies)

Mephedrone - like coke, be quick it will be banned soon

Spice (synthetic canabinoid - works, again be quick its been banned in three euro countries allready)

Methylone - (known as MDMA-lite - not much comedown - be aware these last three are research chems)

Poppy tea - (strong opiate - can be habit forming)

GBL - (converts to GHB in the body -unsafe in large doses - just a word of warning)

Mushrooms - (still quite a few legal ones - not psylocibin containing ones though unfortunately)

Cacti - (loads still legal if ya look around)

Stay safe - do the research. :ph34r:

legal highs that work:

Salvia extract - (use pipe and hold smoke for 20/30 secs - very strong trip in most people)

No2 - laughing gas - (muchmore effective when inhaled on other drugs such as mushies)

Mephedrone - like coke, be quick it will be banned soon

Spice (synthetic canabinoid - works, again be quick its been banned in three euro countries allready)

Methylone - (known as MDMA-lite - not much comedown - be aware these last three are research chems)

Poppy tea - (strong opiate - can be habit forming)

GBL - (converts to GHB in the body -unsafe in large doses - just a word of warning)

Mushrooms - (still quite a few legal ones - not psylocibin containing ones though unfortunately)

Cacti - (loads still legal if ya look around)

Stay safe - do the research. :P

I must say this is a really interesting thread - there is so much disinformation about drugs that it is really hard to know the truth from fiction

I think the key thing with the effect of any substance, legal or illegal, is that your experience depends on 3 things - Self, Substance and Situation, i.e. how you are feeling, what you are taking and where you are.

I have enjoyed a great many illegal drugs over many years but my only bad experience was with a legal high - and my god it was horrific - truly the worst experience of my life bar none.

IMO you should take drugs at a festival that you are really familiar with and with people you know, love and trust. That way you are going to have a brilliant time. Festivals only come around once a year and to risk wasting it on some drug experiment is totally mad.

The trouble with bad experiences is that they are totally inescapable and often have elements of paranoia and hallucination associated with them. That is bad enough when you are in your safe home but I think it would be far worse if you were surrounded by 150,000 crazy people and inescapable noise and activity.

So, my humble advice for what it is worth is to take drugs you trust with people you trust - and you'll have a brilliant time

I know I will!