Bands Your Looking Forward To

Guest newagehippie

Confirmed:

BLUR

Franz Ferdinand (though it will be the 5th time I see them...it's still worth it)

Florence

Echo and the Bunnymen

Others:

(In looking through the list for these I thought "Chief" said "Cher" and I got excited...I need sleep).

Bloc Party

Ladyhawke

Maximo Park

The Coral

The Rakes

Confirmed:

BLUR

Franz Ferdinand (though it will be the 5th time I see them...it's still worth it)

Florence

Echo and the Bunnymen

Others:

(In looking through the list for these I thought "Chief" said "Cher" and I got excited...I need sleep).

Bloc Party

Ladyhawke

Maximo Park

The Coral

The Rakes

Blur, Florence, Neil, Bruce, Ray (though I'll be missing him), CSN, Specials, British Sea Power, Doves (who will also clash), Easy Star (seeing them next week, and Doves actually), Dodgy (Good Enough was the first single I ever bought!), Eliza Carthy, Little Boots, Madness,Trans-Siberian March Band and BIGGLES WARTIME BAND.

Are the Coral confirmed?

Doves are my only must see. Timo Maas is a nearly must see if I can manage to be in the right place at the right time. Other than that, it's a hit and hope and see what I get - I am notoriously appalling at sticking to plans - summat always comes up - so don't bother with them anymore :)

Doves are my only must see. Timo Maas is a nearly must see if I can manage to be in the right place at the right time. Other than that, it's a hit and hope and see what I get - I am notoriously appalling at sticking to plans - summat always comes up - so don't bother with them anymore :)