Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Can anyone suggest a good cheap place for Breakfast

I heard that there's a place near the Pyramid that'll do a full English with tea or coffee for £5.

I'll be honest, I'm not really a breakfast person (I go for black coffee and a cigarette -- the breakfast of champions).

I heard that there's a place near the Pyramid that'll do a full English with tea or coffee for £5.

I'll be honest, I'm not really a breakfast person (I go for black coffee and a cigarette -- the breakfast of champions).

That sounds amazing. I'm there, witha fag for pudding.

The routine each and every year after getting Ye Olde Tent installed is the all-important Quality Control check starting at the Cider Bus before moving swiftly on to the Oggie Stall, closely followed Brothers Bar whilst en route to the Stone Circle to check the view just to make sure that everything is in the 'right' place and all that :D

Edited by mikeb

The routine each and every year after getting Ye Olde Tent installed is the all-important Quality Control check starting at the Cider Bus before moving swiftly on to the Oggie Stall, closely followed Brothers Bar whilst en route to the Stone Circle to check the view just to make sure that everything is in the 'right' place and all that :D

I'm sure its been asked before so apologies but where is the Oggie stall?

I had a massive Burrito somewhere near Williams Green, next to a white tent that had a load of cushions. I think it was a San Francisco Burrito as it had rice, beef, cheese, guacamole, salsa, jalapeños, beans and god knows what else. It was truly epic. Relatively cheap as well, if I remember correctly it cost around £6. Can anyone remember the name of this place? Hope it is there this year!

I'm sure its been asked before so apologies but where is the Oggie stall?

The one I frequent daily is on the main drag from a Meeting Point and Queens Head (where Leftfield used to be) stylee location heading in a West Holts (Jazzworld) stylee direction. It's on the LHS immediately after one of the bridges just as you get to either Bella's Field or the Circus Field but defo before Jazzworld. Rather conveniently around half way between the Cider Bus and Brothers Bar as well which is dead handy to say the least :lol: There's apparently another place somewhere over near the Other Stage but I've never actually seen it or tried them from there. They're totally recommend tho :)

Here's the very nice Mr.Oggie-Man with a tray full of said giant beauties:

oggie.jpg:wub: yum.yum.yum. lick.gif

Edited by mikeb