Who is the biggest twat?

Guest sjhopewell

Who is the biggest twat?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. We agree Johnny and Liam are twats, but who is the biggest twat?

• Johnny Borrell
    • Liam Gallagher
    • Chris Moyles
    • Chris Martin
    • Bono

I hate Bono cos he is such a smug f**k telling us all that we should aim to end world poverty...getting involved with world politicians etc, telling us to donate our money. So why doesnt he give any of his money away while hes sat there preaching that x amount of the worlds wealth is owned by only a tiny percentage of its population...? and then the twat goes and spends thousands on a law suit to sue somebody over his stetson hat which he gave to someone back in the 80s...but now says they stole it...is the stetson really that important...all that money on court fees would surely have been better spent on 'feeding the world' like he is always banging on about. Then there was that scandal about U2 the other week...i dont know the exact ins and outs but apparantly artists in ireland have to give a certain amount of their income to charity over a certain threshold and it appeared U2 were fiddling it so they didnt have to...if this is true, what gives Bono the f**king right to stand there and do what he does the twat.. and last but not least I've read that he is a stauch supporter of the IRA and again. if this is true he should f**k off my TV screen and radio preaching about world peace and poverty because besides one other man, Bono is the twat of nearly all twats...

I think U2 are a fantastic band and have made some great records over the years but I cant stand to look at Bono as I think he is a patronising f**k.

The twattiest of all twats is however...Bob Geldoff

said this before but Jonny = prime twat!

Westwood would have won if he was on the list... What a nob jocky lol

I hate Bono cos he is such a smug f**k telling us all that we should aim to end world poverty...getting involved with world politicians etc, telling us to donate our money. So why doesnt he give any of his money away while hes sat there preaching that x amount of the worlds wealth is owned by only a tiny percentage of its population...? and then the twat goes and spends thousands on a law suit to sue somebody over his stetson hat which he gave to someone back in the 80s...but now says they stole it...is the stetson really that important...all that money on court fees would surely have been better spent on 'feeding the world' like he is always banging on about. Then there was that scandal about U2 the other week...i dont know the exact ins and outs but apparantly artists in ireland have to give a certain amount of their income to charity over a certain threshold and it appeared U2 were fiddling it so they didnt have to...if this is true, what gives Bono the f**king right to stand there and do what he does the twat.. and last but not least I've read that he is a stauch supporter of the IRA and again. if this is true he should f**k off my TV screen and radio preaching about world peace and poverty because besides one other man, Bono is the twat of nearly all twats...

I think U2 are a fantastic band and have made some great records over the years but I cant stand to look at Bono as I think he is a patronising f**k.

The twattiest of all twats is however...Bob Geldoff

Edited by shoptildrop