nightwish

nofx

lessthanjake

pendulum

theprodigy

bulletformyvalentine

and probably some more

Edited by luckysalt

I'm there. No question. Preying there is camping. My guess is there will be as it's not like the robbie gigs. There was due to be camping at a ministry of sound event there years ago and it got pulled because of foot and mouth so shows camping has been arranged there before.

Did someone on here say they had confirmed camping. The logistics of not having camping would be a nightmare!! Fingers crossed.

I'm there. No question. Preying there is camping. My guess is there will be as it's not like the robbie gigs. There was due to be camping at a ministry of sound event there years ago and it got pulled because of foot and mouth so shows camping has been arranged there before.

Did someone on here say they had confirmed camping. The logistics of not having camping would be a nightmare!! Fingers crossed.

Right the homepage is

http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/

then if you put say

http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/lineup/metallica

the IE bar will say line up - Metallica

thus proving thats there a page for the artist is just hasn't been activated to be seen by the public

If however you type in for example

http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/lineup/greenday

it will just say sonsiphere, and nothing about the artist in the IE bar

Edited by inspectedinspector

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so there!My phone broke yesterday though so i cannae text any of ma mates about this although they all know to check tomorrow but...DAMN!I'm just rockin' out to 'Tallica,a nervous ball of energy because i can't talk to anyone about it haha!

Are we sure that the camping applies to Knebworth?

If the site is a general site for all countries then maybe the ones abroad have camping but not us?

Knebworth hasn't had camping before to my knowledge,even back in the day when it was a rock festival venue.

Are we sure that the camping applies to Knebworth?

If the site is a general site for all countries then maybe the ones abroad have camping but not us?

Knebworth hasn't had camping before to my knowledge,even back in the day when it was a rock festival venue.

yeah, still unsure about camping at Knebworth, they might have bought up some land or something. My mate is from Welwyn... a few miles from there & went to wild in the country (when it was on). I'd ask him about it, but its pretty pointless now considering there's 80 minutes to the announcement lol.

Speaking of which,

I tell you what'd be funny, If we all sat glued to our screens, sipping coffee, speed typing on here, waiting 'till 12, only to find that the countdown was only to when they gave us a date for an announcement.

:D