Doves

Guest zahidf

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it'll be a relatively empty tent for her so good chance of getting a decent spot for Doves.

Nice bit of scheduling by Emily - Gaga beat Doves to No.1 spot by 4 sales (according to Jimi) and now has to play under them.

What a reliefe

when i saw that gaga woman initially it was definatly a case of no guts -no glory

but fridays a very easy day for me - most of the day at the other stage and then over to the jp for penate, jamie t & then the highlight of the weekend!!

I'd guess they've probably played it in every gig they've ever done prior to this tour, so it's good to put songs away for a while to keep them fresh. I'd be massively surprised if they didn't wheel it out in the encore or something. I can hear the opening harmonica and Jimi's bassline intro now... :lol:

Shame I won't be there though. Neil Young is the only act that could have pulled me away from the JP tent on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

surprisingly, not my fave set of the weekend - that goes to bon iver - but its right up there

the last 5 tunes of the set were absolutly epic - couldnt have done it better.

still no more consistant band, anywhere!!

and roll on latitude :-)

I had my doubts leaving NY after 8 songs but I soon realised it was the right decision after the most polished I've seen them + the bonus of Cedar and Spaceface.

Anyone kept count of the number of times they said GLASTONBURY? I reckon 20

I thought the set was a bit up and down, but overall really enjoyed it.

What was the last song they played? It was set to clips from 2001: A Space Odyssey, it completely blew me away! It's one of my favourite films and it was brilliant as the climax to their set!