Doves

Guest zahidf

some tickets available for leeds at £21 box office collection on seetickets.

just tried to convince my housemates to go, but one only knows a couple of songs and cant justify £20, and the other likes the first 3 albums (more than i know, i shamefully havent really listened to album 1) but thinks £20 is too steep for Doves. im sure they'd pay more than £20 for some new age balls like bloc party (who ironically they'll probably see instead of Doves at glasto)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely bother going to the front of gigs these days, but pretty soon we were centre about 5 metres back. And edged forward to the end. One back from the rail for Fear. Looooadsa fun bouncing around there. :lol:

some tickets available for leeds at £21 box office collection on seetickets.

just tried to convince my housemates to go, but one only knows a couple of songs and cant justify £20, and the other likes the first 3 albums (more than i know, i shamefully havent really listened to album 1) but thinks £20 is too steep for Doves. im sure they'd pay more than £20 for some new age balls like bloc party (who ironically they'll probably see instead of Doves at glasto)

Yeah, we must have been very close. We started off to the right about 5 or so back, then slowly worked more centre and forward towards the end.

If you saw a grinning tall bald bloke, that was my mate.

He seemed to be recognised... when I came back from my one bar trip, I asked a random couple and they pointed at him straight off. :lol:

Edited by Tugger2k

ok, i know ive done it before in the thread but, let start speculating on the the set list for glasto

we know that in previous years the JP headliners have got an hour & 1/2

so, that 15 tunes at the most

i'll start with saying that these are nailed on, what do you think will be added?

pounding, there goes the fear, kingdom of rust, spaceface

i know i took the easy ones, but i would be no fun if you could have them :lol:

mate, im sort of with you on that but........................

as i have previously stated in this thread (and its a mighty big thread to look back through :lol: ) im actually hoping for a real pony act on before them

and my reasoning is...................lets make it easy for doves fans to get in there, i dont want to be surrounded, or have to fight my way through, fans of a band that the nme say is the next big thing, i want them all at the boss or NY so i have real easy time getting to the front :lol:

that way, i might have to suffer 1/2 a shit act at before doves, but i know im ther with no bother at the front for whats sure to be an amazing gig

no guts, no glory :lol::lol:

ok, i know ive done it before in the thread but, let start speculating on the the set list for glasto

i'll start with saying that these are nailed on, what do you think will be added?

i know i took the easy ones, but i would be no fun if you could have them :lol:

i know i took the easy ones, but i would be no fun if you could have them :D

i know i took the easy ones, but i would be no fun if you could have them :D