Blissfields Festival 2009

Guest Magic42

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you asked so nicely:

Tickets on Sale: 30th Jan 2009 with lots of lineup news in the weeks before.

Also two ticket release related parties:

Friday 6th Feb Soul Cellar Southampton With bands/dj's and local friends

Friday 13th Feb 93 Feet East, Brick Lane, London FREE ENTRY Bands and loads of DJ's, Two rooms, Magician/facepainting, & a soundclash DJ session between four of London's most exciting promoters. Free Festival Tickets competition.

Both events will be featuring one of your favourite bands TSU :D , and 93 Feet East will allow you to see the new style REB (well spotted, now Barefoot Confessor) sporting new bassist.

Loads more news in the New Year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
Well as you asked so nicely:

Tickets on Sale: 30th Jan 2009 with lots of lineup news in the weeks before.

Also two ticket release related parties:

Friday 6th Feb Soul Cellar Southampton With bands/dj's and local friends

Friday 13th Feb 93 Feet East, Brick Lane, London FREE ENTRY Bands and loads of DJ's, Two rooms, Magician/facepainting, & a soundclash DJ session between four of London's most exciting promoters. Free Festival Tickets competition.

Both events will be featuring one of your favourite bands TSU :( , and 93 Feet East will allow you to see the new style REB (well spotted, now Barefoot Confessor) sporting new bassist.

Loads more news in the New Year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Indeed they are! Including a rare appearance in their "home" city of Southampton.

No need to go trawling around myspace TSU I sent out all the info on the party nights at the beginning of the week, aren't you on the mailing list? :)

Party Nights News

Belated Happy New Year everyone!

Liking the new site!

Both of these nights are going to be pretty special and well worth attending.

Southampton will be a rather raucous smaller affair with some pretty damn super music. I myself have a fun-filled set of music prepared that'll probably appall Magic 42 :D Just kidding big man but Balearic Discotoca will sum it up and I have some gems from summers of love past as well as future grooves. Our live music is top-flippin-notch and the DJs are darn ticky too for this night, no doubt. If you're a South Coaster or happen to be in the South for any reason, come check it :D

The London gig promises to be rather exciting too with a surprise act that'll please many a fan of new music and the location's pretty good too and you can pop and have a curry after partying with us. That's what I'm planning anyway. Why have champagne to celebrate when you can get a super Balti down the road?

Basically, Blissfields 2009 will be off with a bang and the summer action we have planned is going to be the best yet! :):D:D

Edited by Little Chief

Paul as far as getting to Southampton, it is easiest to get train down from Basingstoke. I am absolutely sure you will be able to get a lift into Basingstoke on the Sunday with people leaving. Train from Basingstoke to Southampton is only 25 mins and mainline track so regular on Sundays.

Yusss, can't wait for Blissfields 2009. How is stewarding working this year? Was confirmed to help out last year (poor student, need to pay my way for my ticket!!), I see there's an email contact on the Blissfields site, do I just need to email that and register my interest or is there going to be an application form like last year?

Excited already, 2007 was excellent.