Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the story with train tix, think were just gonna wait around for spaces or get a taxi on the 13th?!! excitement!!! gonna try stay off the sauce till this cos my sis arrived home from oz sunday and the session since has been disgustin.. horrors gallore.. jumpin around the bed!! sad panda!!

Hey, never been before and sorry if anyones answered these questions before but did look before posting...

I am going to book my return flight home for monday 20th, the only flight i can see 11.35 from valencia meaning i will have to be there for about 9:35 right? i have seen a train from benicassim to valencia that leaves at 8:04 and arrives at valencia for 9:07.

What time will the festival finish on the monday morning? Will i have time to do all this without having to leave early and miss acts and rush around etc?

Also how far from the train station is the airport?

I can't fookin' wait so close now. Just the 2 of us me and my girlfriend. Only stayin from wednesday until monday as we're doing a week in ibiza before coming to beni, we would like to stay longer after the festival but it's my girlfriends 21st on the 20th so gotta get back.

Hey, never been before and sorry if anyones answered these questions before but did look before posting...

I am going to book my return flight home for monday 20th, the only flight i can see 11.35 from valencia meaning i will have to be there for about 9:35 right? i have seen a train from benicassim to valencia that leaves at 8:04 and arrives at valencia for 9:07.

What time will the festival finish on the monday morning? Will i have time to do all this without having to leave early and miss acts and rush around etc?

Also how far from the train station is the airport?

I can't fookin' wait so close now. Just the 2 of us me and my girlfriend. Only stayin from wednesday until monday as we're doing a week in ibiza before coming to beni, we would like to stay longer after the festival but it's my girlfriends 21st on the 20th so gotta get back.

Ok thanks for your reply, but how long does the bus take to get to valencia airport and what time do they start? Also wouldn't there be alot of other people trying to get on this bus too? I don't want to leave it until the last minute and struggle getting back to the airport! I have heard there are long ques for the shuttle buses? like i say thats what i've heard not what i know as i've never been before so possibly just internet talk?

Cheers

So has anyone used this EuFest company for bus transfers from barcelona before? I know one of them posts on here quite frequently, and I don't mean any disrespect but I'm just looking for reviews and recommendations first ;)

Edited by Acquiesce.

hey guys, having bit of a meltdown of sorts here.. finally got a train booked to the fest on the tuesday but its at bloody half 7 at night at our flight gets in at 11am.. ah well, little bit of site seeing around barca never hurt anyone i suppose. whats the chances though of us still getting into the first camping site opened does anyone think? i realise theres no complete answer,just wanting rough idea.

alsooo.. for the getting back, all the trains seemed to be booked up till about 9 at night on the monday which we cannnnot be arsed waiting for, and now that derm guy has told me his buses are fully booked on the monday.. can anyone recommend any other possible ways to get back to barca at a decent hour on the monday, say middayish leaving ??

if i bought the later train ticket, is there any chance of me getting on an earlier train with it ?

cheers.. T MINUS 20 DAYS TILL DEPARTURE !

2. Wristband exchange

Go to the entrance of the Venue (public entrance): this is the only place where you can get your wristband.

The hours of the wristband exchange office are as follows:

Monday, July 13: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm

Tuesday, July 14: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm

Wednesday, July 15: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm

Thursday, July 16: 11:00 am – 3:00 am

Friday, July 17: 1:00 pm – 3:00 am

Saturday, July 18: 3:00 pm – 3:00 am

Sunday, July 19: 3:00 pm – 3:00 am

just got this from fiberfib.com does this mean what i think it does and you cant get in to campsite after 11pm. im sure i read somewhere it was open allnight for arrival's ?????

we dont get there till midnite on the mon

Just had a right touch, have been putting off booking my return flight to stanstead for a while as the direct flight i wanted has been £181 everytime i checked and was going to bite the bullet and book it tonight and it came up at £60, what a result, i was even considering booking an in-direct flight which took like 12 hours or something stupid, just to save a bit of money.

So i'm all set now, tickets, flights, tent etc...But i'm just a bit worried about the camping at the moment, as i won't get there until about 11.30am on wednesday morning, from what i have read i will have trouble finding a decent spot to pitch the tent and i really wanted the campsite next to the beach, but sounds like it will be full by then?

Surely they can't just turn you away from the campsites if they are full up when you have got a camping ticket!

I'm a first timer, and spending a week in ibiza before the festival can't wait not long now :O

I'm not really fussed about the hot tents etc..