Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one extra Benicassim ticket, with camping included. If you are interested, contact me ASAP with best offer!

I paid well above face value a while back for a pair and am trying to get as much of my money back as I can on the extra. I am using one, and will be there from Monday onward. I can meet in person, or do this via e-mail. Please get in touch!

Also - is there any chance I'd be able to sell the ticket at the festival? Do people come without tickets and buy them there? Any estimate on how much I'd be able to get back from it if I sold it at the site?

Hiya all, i'm a 1st time Benicassim'er who is travelling on my own...thanks for all the advice its been very usefull!!

I live in Spain and driving up from the Benidorm area if anyone needs a lift save me talking to myself all the way up there,!!!!!!

Jeeps i am excited, been waiting for this for months, unfortunately i was supposed to be going with others but they pulled out, so i thought id go anyway.people please be nice to us singles lol....i hope all have a great time there, i can't wait!!

is there any possiblity of not being able to pitch up a tent in any of the two campsites on wednesday morning due to too little space? :rolleyes:

and if that happens, can you camp on a random beach?

that would be lovely.

I can't wait, hope everyone has a nice time. :lol:

Edited by Ponyplease

After my Bearded Theory tornado story, a mate of mine texted, "I see your tornado and raise you with forest fires!" He was actually playing on the main stage and had to abandon mid set and quickly evacuated off-site, with their gear and crew left behind amidst chaos!

I've just got back from a UK fest and I'm surprised there's little reporting of it.

The wind was unmanageable - no problems with them cancelling the Friday night. Plus the campsite that night added to the whole weekend.

Saturday was brilliant, with imo, 4 great acts in a row, building with each act. Maximo Park, Elbow, Franz Ferdinand and then the totally world class 2many DJ's. Just brilliant fun.

Hello to anybody camping on the path between 11 e and 11 F

just back in the uk last night, had an amazing time. second beni i've been to, Friday night was crazy if the wind was blowing the other way that fire could have properly ended the festival!! But Saturday night was the best day/night i've ever had at a festival. Not a big Franz ferdinand fan but they rocked the place then 2manyDjs just blew everyone away. HUGE crowd watching them.

some proper casulatlies lying all around the site everymorning!! Stayed in the Hotel orange, would recomend them no way a 4 star but great location and pool.

I've had two years in camping now but if i go again next year it'll only be if we stay in a hotel/hostel/villa/apartment - I just can't cope with camping in that kind of heat for so long!

The windy Friday night was actually great fun and a nice relief from the heat, I actually felt cold at one point :lol:

just back in the uk last night, had an amazing time. second beni i've been to, Friday night was crazy if the wind was blowing the other way that fire could have properly ended the festival!! But Saturday night was the best day/night i've ever had at a festival. Not a big Franz ferdinand fan but they rocked the place then 2manyDjs just blew everyone away. HUGE crowd watching them.

some proper casulatlies lying all around the site everymorning!! Stayed in the Hotel orange, would recomend them no way a 4 star but great location and pool.

it was about €350pp for bed and breakfast (pretty rank though!) that was for 5 nights and with 3 people in a room. aircon worked great and was about a 20min walk over the bridge and round the site to the entrance.

think we booked in Feb think it was all sold out by end of march when another mate tried to book. you have to book a minimum of 5 nights. We stayed in a villa last year and was about €40 cheaper and a 1hr walk to the festival every day!