Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now!

Im liking the 2nd stage is no longer a tent but a open air stage.

Looks good does the lay out of the arena.

Re the campsites they are open 24hrs the one near the beach normally fills up first usually by Tuesday night.

You can get into the campsites by showing your tickets if the wrist band place is closed.

Nice addition to the line up aswell, The View are playing the Thursday

even tho i was a sweaty beast in the tent i still loved it. it's a different atmosphere in a tent. plus it was cool with the trees and the spray coming down from the roof. no more :)

loving that there's a guitar hero tent :lol: just bought the game a few weeks ago and i'm addicted!!

Edited by sproston_greeen

even tho i was a sweaty beast in the tent i still loved it. it's a different atmosphere in a tent. plus it was cool with the trees and the spray coming down from the roof. no more :)

loving that there's a guitar hero tent :lol: just bought the game a few weeks ago and i'm addicted!!

Hello, can see there's lots of mixed reviews over the danesfib company. I was going to use it for transfers? Haven't made payment yet, so my order is pending. I'm travelling from Reus at 2am on the 15th and return to Reus at 6pm on the 20th. Has anybody else used this service for transfers?

Bit dubious now!

There's loads of real grass -either side of the path down to the main stage, with loads of space. There's also a huge grassed area behind one set of the food tents, with a big screen, behind the main toilet block, not far from the main stage.

The artificial grass is in the red bull area, outside what used to be the Big tent - which is now the 2nd open stage, and has a small paddling pool in there.

Hi,

We are struggling to find transfers from Reus Airport to Beni. We are arrivng at Reus at 20:55 on the 14th.

Anyone else on this flight from Bournemouth? Or can anyone suggest any ideas of how to get to the festival??

We dont mind staying the night in Reus if needs be....

Cheers

hey.. so im another one in the position of not booking the trains back on the monday from beni to barca yet. Just wondering, im on RENFE just now.. see ''CASTELLO DE LA PLANA" station, is that the one thats just 10 mins from beni in a taxi ?

if so.. theres quite a few trains left from there to barcelona on the 'euromed' services, just wondering if anyone has had experience of getting there way back to barca this way and whether or not they can recommend i just go ahead and book these ???

cheeers !

ps.. also, just to confirm, my train aint getting in till about 10 past 10 on the tuesday night, if we dont make the 11pm curfew for wristbands we'll still be able to get into the campsite ?

any responses asap would be muchly appreciated !

Hi,

We are struggling to find transfers from Reus Airport to Beni. We are arrivng at Reus at 20:55 on the 14th.

Anyone else on this flight from Bournemouth? Or can anyone suggest any ideas of how to get to the festival??

We dont mind staying the night in Reus if needs be....

Cheers