Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo mate, im looking at booking our coach with this danesfib, where are these reviews you've read? Ive seen out about a hotel but im gonna look at it with fresh eyes as this could just be one disgruntled customer for something which is different from what im after.

Have you encountered any probs yourself, the communication been good? Our flight arrives late weds, so we have to use this danesfib, i dunno who else does coaches at that time! If you know anything let us know

Yo, were staying at bonterra aswell. Its over the road from one of the main campsites and a few minutes from the beach, has 3 pools and all that. We have a gold pitch with electricity which is a bonus.

Have you paid in full yet? I paid my deposit, emailed the company about the rest last week, not got a reply yet mind ;)

Looks a good campsite anyways, check the website!

Edited by vintage

On Danesfib, they seem ok. I had an initially booked a coach with them from Barcelona on Thursday 16th at 3pm. They emailed me to say they hadnt had enough people going for this bus so were cancellling it. They refunded me straight away.

I then booked a train, which is quicker anyway

We're arrivin in Marina D'Or on the Wednesday just before Beni after a short stay in Barca, stayed there last year and it was alright, did the job.

Wasn't much happening on the night, would it be worth heading into Benicassim for the Weds night and to go round the bars there?

Hi - I'm coming alone and was wondering if anyone has a hotel reservation they want to share for a few nights? I didn't want to pay for a full room by myself, but having access to a shower, pool, AC, and a bed for a night or two sounds nice! I'd be happy to pay my share. Anyone looking to add a person and cut down on their costs? I'm 27 year old female from NYC. I'm there from beginning to the end (arrive July 13, leave July 22).

Also - if I bring my hammock, will I be able to set it up somewhere? I'm arriving on the 13th, so will have good picking among spots. Just curious!

thanks!