Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm officially excited now.

Getting the GBP into Euro tomorrow, ordered a spare battery for the phone, printing off the band timetable and the plane tickets. Things are slowly falling into place.

This time next week I'll be pleasantly warm, pleasantly intoxicated and in the company of happy music-folk. Good stuff.

wednesday @ the end i'd imagine....one of my mates comin this year will love it! rickj u's goin too? see u in el hotelo wednesday around noon!

i'm off to ibiza friday morn for the beni warm up!

Slightly excited dare i say.....get me on that plane!

raged just after printin out my tix my bro sent me and they say sin camping .. he said he deffo ordered with campin though cos he made 3 separate bookins, any suggestions..help greatly appreciated!

Does you ticket just not say camping, or does it actually says "4 days, no camping"?

There was loads of people concerned when the tickets were emailed out as it did not say camping on it (mine included). When you order your tickets with Seetickets though the options are 4day ticket or 4 day ticket with no camping.

I think as this is the first year that's done tickets without camping (I could be wrong here, just putting what I remember reading) it's why they've done it that way.