Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

shtop the lights cant wit for this... went to oxegen the last 4 years and decided this would make a nice change so theres a few of us headin from Dub the 13th july.. mighte make one day of oxegen too!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lightweights! Get yersels to Oxygen for the weekend.

I did T then straight onto Beni last year, it was an experience, though it was nearly the end of me! Thats the reason im missing T this year, couldnt do 2 festivals back to back again, certainly not ones as alcohol fuelled as T and Beni, Not at my age!

Aye thats what me and my mate planned last year, but we were drinking on the way home from T on the Monday, got home about tea time and then flew on Tuesday morning. Had the idea of not drinking on the Tuesday but soon as we got to the airport we needed a few pints to sort us out!

Just keep drinking mate all the way through, you'll not be back to normal for a or week or 2 once you get back! And you'll get nee sleep on the Monday night after T

I did T then straight onto Beni last year, it was an experience, though it was nearly the end of me! Thats the reason im missing T this year, couldnt do 2 festivals back to back again, certainly not ones as alcohol fuelled as T and Beni, Not at my age!

no its not that i wouldnt tar it ou at oxegen .. haha, dont kid yourself!! its just that oxegen and our departure overlap .. sad panda!! sick line-up for oxy too.. raged!

Hey, I fly out on the wednesday too and i'm wondering (as it's my first time) would i still find it ok to get a nice space to park my tent? I wouldn't mind being under shade but thats not important, I want to camp in the site nearest the beach.

Cheers

alrite chaps,

There's a group of 11 of us going out there on the monday (should get to beni about 1/2)

Were would all you beni regulars recommend we pitch our tent?

and actually on that note would you recommend just taking one big tent or a couple of smaller ones??

Not too long to go now so I thought time to begin the acclimatisation process. Last night I began by walking barefoot in circles around a gravelly car park until my feet screamed in pain drinking as many different drinks as I could and burning money until the sun came up and it was time to sleep.

I collected a collection of rocks and sharp stones, arranged them around an ants nest in the hottest spot I could find and pitched my black tent. I dressed in my winter clothing and a hat and settled down to wait for the hangover to arrive.

46 mins later although I could barely see straight I was bailing the rising pool of sweat from the tent to leave an air pocket where I could painfully suck down some oxygen. I was surprised by a large party of native american indians who though my tent was a sweat lodge and taking of their clothes piled in to join me. So now it is 1000 degrees centrigrade, I have the worst hangover of my life and am being crushed by a sweating pile of naked flesh. We are chanting though and it's fun so really it's all good.