Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're flying with Lyingair from Liverpool to Reus, you might want to check your flight details. A few of our customers who booked a while ago have just found out that they have changed the departure time without telling anyone (oh, what a surprise).

Flight FR9824 on 13 July now leaves at 06.40am and arrives in Reus at 09.50am instead of 12.40pm. Return flight times on the 20th have also been changed and the plane now leaves at 10.15am

We've added an extra bus at 1130hrs on the 13th from Reus airport to Benicassim to make sure you don't get stranded, though - full details on our website here.

Derm :P

I would actually advise ANYONE who is flying with Ryanair to re check. They also changed our times from Dublin to Reus without informing us. Chances are they are doing it everywhere.

I would also advise arriving VERY early for check in as chances are they also are overbooking the flights and you don't want to be bumped off it, which they can and will do. HATE!

for those who are interested I shall be organising a mix tape/CD swap amongst people on the board heading to Beni this year in hope of giving you all a chance to discover some new music and possibly learn a little more about the bands playing.

I've over taken the thread here to organise it:

/index.php?showtopic=119979">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...howtopic=119979

add your names to that thread if you want to join in.

I've got a few questions:

How many people hung around till the Tuesday last year as there is now no beach party? My mates are all leaving on the Monday to head back to WAGs but I've still got a few days to bum around and just wandered whether if much was going on or whether I should check myself into a five star hotel at the earliest opportunity.

And how rammed does the local train from Valencia get (in other words) would I be better off booking a nice seat on the express train?

Its my 34th birthday in a few days time, some of my mates are even older, should we have gone on a golfing holiday instead? Any other old farts attending this year or will we be surrounded by sixth formers?

Who do people reckon will be playing on the Friday on the Escenario Verde alongside boring Weller, Spanish Weller (Cooper) and the Kings of Leon?

Also is it too early to start packing?

Edited by st00ka

Technically come July I won't be a sixth former anymore.

But what I can say is that a big proportion of the A2 year are planning on heading out, or so it would seem. So I'm guessing there might be a bigger proportion of us darn 'young hoodlums' out there this year.

And headliners like Kings of Leon and The Killers attract that sort of age group to a festival.

Not sure about last year but there seemed to be a fair few people still hanging about last time i was there in 2007 when there was no beach party either. I'd say it's worth hanging around for even if its just to spend a day recovering on the beach and making the most of the weather.

But what I can say is that a big proportion of the A2 year are planning on heading out, or so it would seem. So I'm guessing there might be a bigger proportion of us darn 'young hoodlums' out there this year.

And headliners like Kings of Leon and The Killers attract that sort of age group to a festival.