eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call hsc but i think the main donations should be for wateraid

Thats how football started, dont know how it didnt catch on :D

getting 2 quite decent sized squads now.

Looking good! :P

Of course. Obviously I was only being silly with the Brothers suggestion. :(

Also, just to make life easy, I would suggest either Darren of Hogga just take the bucket of coins over to their stall and give them the dosh. They'd hardly turn it down?

Indeed - my training for this match starts tomorrow night :lol:

I just can't decide whether priority is to train for the match or the post match drinking. Tell me will there be random drug testing of participants

Nothing to do with the Glasto kick about but as it's a football thread....

Rangers....:):lol::):D:lol::lol::lol:

That's for Rule Britannia and delulsions of grandeur, that's for moaning about playing too many games and trying to pick their own fixture list, that's for trying to rip off every other club in Scotland by charging a 5% tax on home clubs hosting their travelling hordes, that's for stealing the best players and paying clubs a pittance in transfers, that's for pulling players out of the Scotland squad for no reason, that's for decades of bringing shame on Scotland with sectarianism and marching, that's for wrecking great cities like Barcelona and Manchester....basically GIRFUY!!!!!!

Cheers Kanaus!!!

Sorry, had to be done. :D

Game sounds like it's shaping up, hope the lassies are still involved but on the park and not on the sidelines. With the amount of cider and reefer on the go, the pace of the game will be like Coca Cabana beach :D

without the superb samba football skills

I'm sure majority of us are NOT taking this match too seriously. Otherwise i would have to lose 2 stone to be fit AND have a solid beer belly + biceps in my drinking arm!

its always you who lowers the tone HSC, I'd practise my skills on the glorious sandy beaches here but something tells me that may be tricky :D