eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An unexpected good win today for your lads Darren. I bet that made the journey back a happier one. :(

Sorry to see your team lose Chazeboy. :rolleyes: But just think the pain you're feeling today will be nothing like the pain next year when England beat your boys. and girls. :P

A Call to the World!!!!

Rest of the World

Chazeboy

Storm NL

Vlad the Inhaler

Timesspeedup

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

LusciousLucy

mucky q

DeclarationOfWar

Spliffboy

Messy

future shock

Kinning Park Don

angelheaded hipster

The-Sir

Paul TM

Bunter

mynameisearl

5co77ie

I would never dream of getting you to follow my instructions, like some other team captains you may hear about, however, i am open to learning from all the great coaches around the world....

and if at some stage over the course of the nex 300 odd days, you feel you can step up your alchohol intake (esp weekends) this may give us the edge in becoming better, i believe that this also goes for when playing darts and pool, so there is no reason why it cant work here, i look forward to hearing all your reports of how you are coming along with this task :(:rolleyes:

Edited by Chazeboy

A Call to the World!!!!

Rest of the World

Chazeboy

Storm NL

Vlad the Inhaler

Timesspeedup

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

LusciousLucy

mucky q

DeclarationOfWar

Spliffboy

Messy

future shock

Kinning Park Don

angelheaded hipster

The-Sir

Paul TM

Bunter

mynameisearl

5co77ie

I would never dream of getting you to follow my instructions, like some other team captains you may hear about, however, i am open to learning from all the great coaches around the world....

and if at some stage over the course of the next 300 odd days, you feel you can step up your alcohol intake (esp weekends) this may give us the edge in becoming better, i believe that this also goes for when playing darts and pool, so there is no reason why it cant work here, i look forward to hearing all your reports of how you are coming along with this task :(:rolleyes:

Disclaimer - The organisers of the Glastonbury World Cup in no way condone or encourage the use of illegal drugs or alcohol*, before, during or after the game. Any such use is done so at your own risk (and expense).

Breath tests, sniffer dogs and random cavity searches with big rubber gloves may be used before the game. Or probably not.

Please enjoy the event responsibly.

* except alcohol