Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok

*hangs up pom poms and heads off to changing rooms for an early shower

have fun at your game boys :rolleyes:

Likewise - seems to have got somewhat more serious/competitive than I was expecting...

Anyone want to play something else at the same time just for fun & entertainment? I'm sure there are plenty of other sports or games we could enjoy for the less competitive amongst us/the rejected girls!

:rolleyes:

Edited by honeydew

yeah im up for something - just something fun that will have us more in giggles than anything else, what u recon??

See your point cos i'm just up for having a laugh.

To be fair its only a few on here that are making it serious, Me and hogga at the outset really dont want this, we want it to be silly and fun, not the full blown, strips and shin guards, tyoe effort, as stated, we are probably using a blow up spiderman ball, we want eveeryone to be involved, of all abilities, its glastonbury, its fun and for everyone.

I hope this puts some of your minds at rest, its nothing serious, and we will make sure that it isnt, but if your still not sure, then it would also be fun to have a Alternative world cup, and if things gets to serious over here, im up for joining your one.

What !

I met a bloke in the Queens Head , on the Thurs night, he worked for Sky Sports !

They are already considering showing the match. Lee Sharpe has been approached

to front the show - he will do it for £50.00 and free VIP access to all the clubs on the Glasto site.

You must keep it quiet tho , cos the BBC are interested in showing the match as well , but the deal with

Sky is virtually done.

To be fair its only a few on here that are making it serious, Me and hogga at the outset really dont want this, we want it to be silly and fun, not the full blown, strips and shin guards, tyoe effort, as stated, we are probably using a blow up spiderman ball, we want eveeryone to be involved, of all abilities, its glastonbury, its fun and for everyone.

I hope this puts some of your minds at rest, its nothing serious, and we will make sure that it isnt, but if your still not sure, then it would also be fun to have a Alternative world cup, and if things gets to serious over here, im up for joining your one.

What !

I met a bloke in the Queens Head , on the Thurs night, he worked for Sky Sports !

to front the show - he will do it for £50.00 and free VIP access to all the clubs on the Glasto site.

You must keep it quiet tho , cos the BBC are interested in showing the match as well , but the deal with

Sky is virtually done.

:P

What !

Sky is virtually done.

ok ok

*hangs up pom poms and heads off to changing rooms for an early shower

have fun at your game boys :rolleyes:

:P

B)

On first read I was saddened to hear you won't be cheerleading.

On second read...off to changing rooms for an early shower .... Mmmmm... and .phffwwooaaaaar!

LADS, come on, let's not drive away the ladies from this game?

Edited by honeydew