Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

so long as there is:

cheesy pop sounds

good company

eye candy - boys and girls ...... yeah, yeah aren't I the luck one :lol:

I'll be in my element

not worried about paying a couple of quid at the door

will be bringing my own booze so it's not like going out in Soho

so looking forward to Friday night ;)

bye the way .... I'm going to be in Soho on Saturday night - anyone else going to be out and about?

Personally, I would like to go to the Pussy Parlure and then onto Downlow which lasts all night any way B)
Edited by venuss

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone definitely meeting at 10? I'm tempted to go see Kings of Leon but they won't finish till midnight ish ... :lol:

I will be at the Kings of Leon !

They are dirty !!! -

And with lots of Jack Daniels (amongst other things ) , its gonna be sleazy and dirty and messy at the Pyramid for me !

Why are Radiohead fans so touchy ?

:lol:

Sorry still annoyed about the lad who posted on the Glasto forum that Radiohead at Manchester was going to be a better weekend than Glastonbury !

I'm making vodka jelly this weekend :lol:

and, hopefully getting a t-shirt with my name printed on it, my name being VENUS

so, if you see me please stop by and say hello cos I'll be on my own :lol:

I'm also looking for a place to camp - the triangle in looking really good

Edited by venuss

Dare I even ask :)

It is indeed a 'gay' meet but I promise that it is not a ploy to bring you over to the dark side :lol::)

Personally, I would like to go to the Pussy Parlure and then onto Downlow which lasts all night any way :P

unfortunately, i can only carry enough for one person's consumption for 5 days .... and that person will be me :lol:

The triangle is a most welcoming place. Red carpet will additionally be rolled out to those offering vodka jellys. :lol:

as we are on the subject and slightly off topic .....

what happens about sharing stuff

last year I lent people stuff and never saw it again even

I leant my rain mac to a girl which cost me £11. When I wanted it I was told 'oh, I ripped it'

duct tape - 'we used it all' .... what the whole role ????

chocolate - 'oh, was that yours, I ate it'

pimms - 'let's have a bit'

bin liners - ok, I didn't mind about this

I bought food for people and never had anything in return

if I had my car and an endless supply of things and money I would of course love to share

I'm just about to buy some glow rings, but not if they are all gone after the first night, what am I going to do the next four nights??

Am I being petty?

Venus x

as we are on the subject and slightly off topic .....

what happens about sharing stuff

last year I lent people stuff and never saw it again even

I leant my rain mac to a girl which cost me £11. When I wanted it I was told 'oh, I ripped it'

duct tape - 'we used it all' .... what the whole role ????

chocolate - 'oh, was that yours, I ate it'

pimms - 'let's have a bit'

bin liners - ok, I didn't mind about this

I bought food for people and never had anything in return

if I had my car and an endless supply of things and money I would of course love to share

I'm just about to buy some glow rings, but not if they are all gone after the first night, what am I going to do the next four nights??

Am I being petty?

Venus x

Edited by timespeedsup

i camped with a group from a different forum at Big Ground on the cornerish near the top of the Pyramid field

they were all very nice and welcomed me into their group

this is the first time i have thought about this sharing/ lending thing in the past year

The list and phone numbers passed to me are coming along nicely, this time in 2 weeks we'll all be sorted and laying down some serious moves on the dancefloor :lol:

Is there anybody who has spent an evening in the Pussy Parlour or indeed at the Horsemat Disco that can give a bit of info as to what we can expect :P

Venuss, this is the first year of going on my own and I wil be in . I can't wait to meet the people on these boards, they are serious about having the time of their lives at Glastonbury and these are the people I want my tent next to!

As for sharing I will be bringing some bits and bobs for communal use but that is personal choice, I have no doubts that whether you bring stuff to share or not won't matter one bit, the only thing I would say is compulsory to bring is a friendly, positive attitude and small amount of insanity :lol: