Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I do get excited just by reading these threads, I should control myself a little more, thanks for the number chocscoffer, cant wait to meet everyone!!! :P

Trash city sounds like it should be part of my postal address pity its not a residential area... I would move...

Imagine what I could have missed had I not stumbled across this site, efestivals.co.uk god bless her and all that sail in her! :lol:

Hmmm....I do think i overstepped the mark with some of my comments and wish to apologise to all concerned,afraid i have this tendancy to be a bit outspoken at times, and it has brought its problems in the past. I am thankfull i have been let back in on the forums and will in future keep any of my views and thoughts which i feel may be controversial to myself. I wiil say though i have not changed any of my views, i am far to set in my ways to change now, its how i was brought up. So thats all i have to say on this matter but no doubt i will still have comments to make on others, but i will just have to watch how i air my views.

Hmmm....I do think i overstepped the mark with some of my comments and wish to apologise to all concerned,afraid i have this tendancy to be a bit outspoken at times, and it has brought its problems in the past. I am thankfull i have been let back in on the forums and will in future keep any of my views and thoughts which i feel may be controversial to myself. I wiil say though i have not changed any of my views, i am far to set in my ways to change now, its how i was brought up. So thats all i have to say on this matter but no doubt i will still have comments to make on others, but i will just have to watch how i air my views.

I love the boa idea, I'll be picking one up at Glasto as well before the meeting.

For those of you meeting up at the beggining of the night (10pm ish at the cider bus) I'm ususaly easily spotted. I'll be with Chocs, I'm 6" 3 tall and I wear pink neon wire in my hat. I wore this last year as it's easy to spot in a crowd when I've met up with friends. At a few diifernet times people with mobiles stood next to me and said something like "I'm by the guy with with the pink wire on his head... yeh, you see me now!"

Also don't forget you can text Chocs at anytime and she'll text back saying where we will be.

I love the boa idea, I'll be picking one up at Glasto as well before the meeting.

For those of you meeting up at the beggining of the night (10pm ish at the cider bus) I'm ususaly easily spotted. I'll be with Chocs, I'm 6" 3 tall and I wear pink neon wire in my hat. I wore this last year as it's easy to spot in a crowd when I've met up with friends. At a few diifernet times people with mobiles stood next to me and said something like "I'm by the guy with with the pink wire on his head... yeh, you see me now!"

Also don't forget you can text Chocs at anytime and she'll text back saying where we will be.

I dont see this as an apology for what you said just as an apology that you were banned, but anyway it really makes no difference I have air in my lungs, a roof over my head, food in my trough and a ticket to Glastonbury... oooops and work to do!!!

I dunno what im ranting for I really wasn't offended at all, in fact I was quite endeared to the term "chutney ferret" and will use it at the first available opportunity! I suppose it just saddens me some people will find small minded tripe like this offensive and their the people who it hurts, where as I couldn't give a chuff... I know im filth! :D

thanks anyway, the thought was kind of there...

The Horsemeat DJ's are the resident DJ's for NYC Downlow and I have no doubt that they will be in attendance at NYC Downlow at some point which is technically a travelling gay disco (I can pretty much guarantee my attendance at some point!). The Horsemeat Disco meet up at the Pussy Parlure could I suppose be seen as a warm-up for those wishing to hit Trash City later on. From what I gather there is a gay theme to their disco's but it is more of an open invitation to all.

If people would rather the destination be straight to NYC Downlow as opposed to the Pussy Parlure then I open the floor for some discussion on the matter :D

Sasababe - if you can't make it to the inital meet but want to catch up with us later on (as a few people are doing) then if you give me your number I will txt you about movements later on, I am doing this with a few people who won't be able to make the Cider Bus meet but fancy a boogie later on!

The Horsemeat DJ's are the resident DJ's for NYC Downlow and I have no doubt that they will be in attendance at NYC Downlow at some point which is technically a travelling gay disco (I can pretty much guarantee my attendance at some point!). The Horsemeat Disco meet up at the Pussy Parlure could I suppose be seen as a warm-up for those wishing to hit Trash City later on. From what I gather there is a gay theme to their disco's but it is more of an open invitation to all.

If people would rather the destination be straight to NYC Downlow as opposed to the Pussy Parlure then I open the floor for some discussion on the matter :D

Sasababe - if you can't make it to the inital meet but want to catch up with us later on (as a few people are doing) then if you give me your number I will txt you about movements later on, I am doing this with a few people who won't be able to make the Cider Bus meet but fancy a boogie later on!

you have to pay to get into the NYC Downlow??

like i said before - we stood in line for 50 minutes so didn't actually get in there last year

do you know how much it is - I will make sure i bring more money than i was going to

I object to paying money to get into a bar at glastonbury.

ummmm - can i buy a boa at Glasto .... not sure where i can get one from down my way

I'm 5'3 and not easy to spot

I'm thinking of getting glow rings and winding them all over me .... is that too tacky??

I want to make a glow stick bra .... anyone have experience in this area?

I'm 6" 3 tall and I wear pink neon wire in my hat

Edited by venuss

you have to pay to get into the NYC Downlow??

like i said before - we stood in line for 50 minutes so didn't actually get in there last year

do you know how much it is - I will make sure i bring more money than i was going to

ummmm - can i buy a boa at Glasto .... not sure where i can get one from down my way

I'm 5'3 and not easy to spot

I'm thinking of getting glow rings and winding them all over me .... is that too tacky??

I want to make a glow stick bra .... anyone have experience in this area?