Orens

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, LeFreak said:

So is there still something to be announced on the "Unexpected Primavera" tab on the website? All the announcements today are confusing me.

And the app, we could be getting those notifications in real-time.

My flight is on Monday and I'm already afraid I could be missing out on Arcade Fire secret show tickets or whatever Last year I secured my LCD ticket using the website, before the festival gave away the last one hundred while I was disconnected for five freaking hours. Norwegian Airlines is supposed to have free WiFi on the plane, I hope that's the case.

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Is the group feeling now that we are safely out of the Frank Ocean danger zone?

Yeah I'm not worrying too much about that anymore. Maybe I should be 'cause who knows what further delays in his production could happen, but certainly seems like those first two cancellations were made together and that he intended to go ahead with the entire European leg. Pretty stoked going in to this totally blind as to what the setlist/stage show will be like. Gonna be ace.

Not the first, first but it might be Bicep's first live show at a festival. They just played village underground first live show in ages. Grace jones isnt really touring, is she?

i have absolutely no interest in frank ocean but for all y'all sake i hope he shows :)

Edited by Memory Man

Also first 2017 gigs for Death Grips, Junun, King Krule, Shellac, The Make-Up, etc.

Elza Soares had one concert in Brazil back in February and !!! did SXSW, weren't actually touring.

23 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Not the first, first but it might be Bicep's first live show at a festival. 

Coachella 2017?

On 5/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, Karl_Mcr said:

How does Auditori Rockdelux work as a venue ?

Seems to be outside of the Site, but also has a separate ticket collection area.

It is outside the main site - but close to the entrance. You queue up to go in. Security won't let you take drinks in. 

Entry is with your wristband, but best to be there early. 

It has it's own box office because some gigs - Jeff Mangum, Panda Bear, Suede in previous years require an extra ticket of about €1 cost to enter. This is mainly to restrict numbers at the most popular gigs. I expect the Magnetic Fields shows will have this arrangment. 

If he doesnt cancel we will be the first to see Frank Ocean in god knows how many years! 

if he cancelled other shows because his stage setup wasnt right then i can only imagine its going to be pretty special...

I find it unlikely that Frank Ocean show up. The last time I did see him he left stage after four songs. In classic rapper style I expect him to cancel in the very last minutes, just to demonstrate no respect and make sure Primavera do not have enough time to get a decent headliner replacement. Meh. I hope they cancel it if they do not get proper assurances and give the time slot and headliner money to Gorillaz.

58 minutes ago, sgtpepper100 said:

Frank was the main reason I bought a ticket so I hope to god he's playing!  That goes from Aphex Twin, Solange, Death Grips, and Bon Iver too. 

Same man would be shit of him to cancel

now but it's IS frank ocean !

1 hour ago, puckno said:

I find it unlikely that Frank Ocean show up. The last time I did see him he left stage after four songs. In classic rapper style I expect him to cancel in the very last minutes, just to demonstrate no respect and make sure Primavera do not have enough time to get a decent headliner replacement. Meh. I hope they cancel it if they do not get proper assurances and give the time slot and headliner money to Gorillaz.

'Classic rapper style' :lol:

Just now, TiZuff said:

it still worries me Primavera have made no announcement regarding Frank...

I'm still guessing that they're just keeping quiet until they definitely have something to say (e.g. he's cancelled). As it stands I assume he's still on, but who knows what could happen in the next week.

5 hours ago, TiZuff said:

it still worries me Primavera have made no announcement regarding Frank...

Nonsense. Why would you make an announcement to say someone on the lineup *is* playing? Would invite having to do the same for everyone and if they cancel subsequently you look foolish.

You only make an announcement for a cancellation so no news is good news here.

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Nonsense. Why would you make an announcement to say someone on the lineup *is* playing? Would invite having to do the same for everyone and if they cancel subsequently you look foolish.

You only make an announcement for a cancellation so no news is good news here.

Well they dont have to do it for everyone as everyone hasnt cancelled before and dont have a history of cancelling?

If your headliner cancels 2 shows directly before your show then people are always going to be nervous. Would be good to do what northside did and say they have been in touch with his people and he is playing.

dont know if this classes as an "official" announcement but http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/117392/northside-bliver-ikke-berort-af-frank-oceans-amerikanske-aflysninger/ 

Translation: "We have been informed by Frank Oceans agent, that it only is the now cancelled shows which are affected, and that it is not going to affect our show on Northside. We are in contact with Frank Oceans production manager daily, and are in full swing with the preparations for a show, which looks to become very spectacular."