2017 festival

kaosmark2

Honestly Eminem should be taken off SR if Muse and Kasabian are the other two, that rumour has to be bull. I'm 100% with the guys that think Alt J / Royal blood co headline or something. If it is though it's a massive positive for me as I have lost faith in the festivals 'bump up' bookings. Some have been outrageous in the past few years and still look stupid now in retrospect. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I'm not ITK or anything, I was just jokingly speculating. Turned out that I was right though, ha.

3 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Going to add to your list now...

2018 and 2005: Foo Fighters

White Stripes reunion for 2019.

Edited by VCK

11 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I think we all know that one lol. Add BMTH TO that. 

You missed the point. I was adding to the trend he had managed to find, with a likely artist to return as headliners. Not an act that could well headline next year but has nothing to do with the trend.

Edited by Gozpot

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Behave you juvenile idiot lol. If I was bothered about posting something you wouldn't like with my vote rate I wouldn't lol.

This is highly ironic based off your post history and your earlier post in whic you were oblivious to the trend that I was adding to.

Foals/Disclosure was correct in saying

1 hour ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

You lower the IQ of the whole world

I have been wanting to comment this for quite a while so here I go.

I have been going to Leeds Festival ever since 2008 every year, and 2008 was a VERY strong, and personally my favorite year. They had 3 of the top headliners at the time(and my favorite band Metallica!)

Also, 2015 was another great year! Metallica again headlining, Limp Bizkit and overall was a good year.

I feel like the Festivals between 2009-2014 especially lacked big rock names. It is supposed to be a rock festival after all. Now don't get me wrong, I love having uniqueness at Leeds for things like dance, grunge, dubstep etc. But assign those artists to their respective genres tents!! The main stage should be there for the big bands such as Metallica, and both times they have headlined the festival it has been amazing.

I VERY MUCH DOUBT this will happen, but Metallica should return as they released an album on the 18th November(and I very much recommend it!) Also would love to see other guests such as Green Day, Bring Me The Horizon, Limp Bizkit and other big rock names. Even go as far as a couple ofrappers, dance acts etc. But not as headliners! 3 big names should deservedly be headliners.