Thank you

Saturn5

As a newcomer to KC, can I just say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the helpful tips (and nonsense!) on this forum over the past few weeks! I was apprehensive about going (we are in our 40s and out kids think we're 'past it') but everyone has been so friendly - I'm getting excited now! :-)

Hi guys

I agree with this whole heartedly. A great bunch of people on here...cant wait till Thursday

Saturn I'm about to turn 40 & in our group there are guys that are close to 50. We are all parents and I know exactley what you mean.

nah your not past it if you have fun in your heart !!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic festival, see you in the fields from Thursday onwards

No poblem, there's nobody on here actually associated with the festival so some of the info may be slightly out but it's a friendly enough place and you can ask anything you want. A lot of the people on here are a similar age (I'm 45, with a 2 year old, must be mad). As festivals go it's a good one to start with, not too big, friendly enough and you're sure to want to be back next year.

Same again here.

Me and the better half on our early 40s, 2 teenage kids, think we enjoy it more than the kid to be honest!!

Been good to hear we were not alone in the dreaded weather last year, and had a few questions of my own answered, 

Just fingers crossed for Thursday,

See you in the fields!!

Me & the hubby are really enjoying the forum too, thanks for all the information, we're approaching our 60's but very young at heart, really looking forward to seeing some great bands and experiencing our first festival. Hoping to meet some of you so look out for us x

I am also in my 40s. I love festivals and have been all over the UK, but never to Kendal calling which is 5miles from my house. Reason for not going, I work at a local secondary school. This year, I thought sod it, don't care if the little blighters see me making a fool of myself. Any levellers fans out there. Can't wait to see them again.