Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm just after one as I don't have money in my account for more :(

Failed on the first sale, watched the resale go by sadly as I was too skint to try...I'm now entering every competition I can!

Hi all by the way - been lurking here for a few days - was one of the first to subscribe to the checkpage text alert :) 
Never been to Glasto - have watched it on telly every year...we've moved a bit closer to the festival (Wiltshire) and have decided I have to get there!

1 minute ago, Woz101 said:

I'm just after one as I don't have money in my account for more :(

Failed on the first sale, watched the resale go by sadly as I was too skint to try...I'm now entering every competition I can!

Hi all by the way - been lurking here for a few days - was one of the first to subscribe to the checkpage text alert :) 
Never been to Glasto - have watched it on telly every year...we've moved a bit closer to the festival (Wiltshire) and have decided I have to get there!

Have you tried applying to work there? I saw some of the food  truck places were putting adverts up in on Facebook asking for workers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

In my desperation I e-mailed a few of the companies who offer the posh totty camping etc, just had a response and they want £1499 + vat for the ticket alone. I politely said I would get back to them... 

my eyes are watering

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

In my desperation I e-mailed a few of the companies who offer the posh totty camping etc, just had a response and they want £1499 + vat for the ticket alone. I politely said I would get back to them... 

Ouch! Too rich for my blood :(

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Is there anyone on here that was in the same position last year. Did you all meet up at Glasto and have a mass knees up?

A few who were using my system and @cityboy75's whatsapp group got together, but it was a small proportion of the total number that got tickets with help from those methods.

Hopefully we can do better this year

1 minute ago, Abijones said:

I'm back briefly, hope I didn't miss it? 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Have I missed much today? Had another day of meetings! Saw I haven't had many email alerts for page changes

Absolutely sod all. They are proper having us on.