Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, colette said:

I've just had an email saying i've won Vfestival tickets thank for the tip

Oh and please make sure you do go or gift them to a friend. From experience you can get into a bit of trouble for selling them on to make a profit. The promoters can get legal teams involved! 

Just phoned See Ticket's customer services to see if I can eek out any info from them. Tried by saying that I had asked for a refund for my ticket (if only I had a ticket!) but it hadn't come through yet and then asked her a few questions while I stalled trying to find my details.

I asked the following: 

Have they had many people ask for refunds?

She said they has had loads ( but was reluctant to put a number on it)

Have all the refunds been processed?

Again she was vague but said most have been processed but it may take up to 5-7 days for the ones to reach my account (Hopefully they don't have to wait for all refund to clear in people's banks before the re-sale but instead just have to internally process them)

At this point she said that I don't need my reference number and she would be able to find by refund using my postcode. At this point I panicked (as everyone knows their postcode) and pretended I had bad signal and hung up.

Apologies for the very vague answers but it might be worth someone trying again tomorrow (assuming they don't throw us a curveball and start the resale now) to see if they can get anymore info.

The number to call is 0871 220 0260

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, TheBean said:

Just phoned See Ticket's customer services to see if I can eek out any info from them. Tried by saying that I had asked for a refund for my ticket (if only I had a ticket!) but it hadn't come through yet and then asked her a few questions while I stalled trying to find my details.

I asked the following:

Again she was vague but said most have been processed but it may take up to 5-7 days for the ones to reach my account (Hopefully they don't have to wait for all refund to clear in people's banks before the re-sale but instead just have to internally process them)

At this point she said that I don't need my reference number and she would be able to find by refund using my postcode. At this point I panicked (as everyone knows their postcode) and pretended I had bad signal and hung up.

Apologies for the very vague answers but it might be worth someone trying again tomorrow (assuming they don't throw us a curveball and start the resale now) to see if they can get anymore info.

Did you ask her about the red button?

I asked the following: 

hahah I love this! what a good idea, sounds promising with hearing from a second person they've had lots of refunds

I asked the following: 

Good work, Bean !

I asked the following: 

haha brilliant. Good effort mate! 

4 minutes ago, tabasco said:

How many tickets are people chasing for?

After two, for me and a friend. Tried in the original sale for myself, nothing. Tried in the resale for me and the friend (will be her first Glastonbury!), nothing. Unfortunately I'm the only one who can try for the secret sales as she can't pay this much attention or even go on the website to buy them during work.