2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!! IThanks to you, I've made it to number 8 on the list ............. I'm TERRIFIED I'll miss out as can't answer phone or txt at work as nursing. What sort of timescale will I have to respond??? Please!!!............and sorry to be so needy

It'll depend on how urgent the seller wants to get the details and arrangements made. Had an East come up today that i need to skip two people for because i couldn't get a quick response from. But you keep your position anyway so don't sweat it too much. I've got both yours and your other halves mobiles so should be fine.

Hi, as I never really imagined I would get anywhere near the top of the list, I never really considered payment methods.....don't really understand ESCROW??? Could someone please explain??? Thanks from Dumbass of Lincs!!!

Cash if in person. Or PayPal if via post. It's upto you and the seller to work out when you pay, before or upon receipt. if you can't agree then you can always suggest ESCROW, look at www.transpact.com

It'll depend on how urgent the seller wants to get the details and arrangements made. Had an East come up today that i need to skip two people for because i couldn't get a quick response from. But you keep your position anyway so don't sweat it too much. I've got both yours and your other halves mobiles so should be fine.

Cash if in person. Or PayPal if via post. It's upto you and the seller to work out when you pay, before or upon receipt. if you can't agree then you can always suggest ESCROW, look at www.transpact.com

Thankyou!!!! I'm becoming hysterical aren't I !!!! Massive respect to you for all your help with this

Hi Bonedaddy.

Please can I ask , for example last year , what was the total number of people that got sorted in the end?

. I know there are no hard and fast rules , but just to give us an idea .

Many thanks and many thanks for this amazing thing you're doing

Stonecircle ran the thread last time. The finally tally might be on here perhaps...

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/184029-2014-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/?fromsearch=1

Yes the details are in the 1st post of that thread for those who want to count them! And if you look at the dates of the transactions not much happened until 10 days before the gates opened, then it was manic!! I barely had time to pack :)

By my reckoning there are around 130 people ahead of me is all. So just trying to get a reality check to organise myself one way or the other / over excited . 2.5 weeks and counting :-)

Edited by JOBOB

Hi - just noticed I've been taken off the list but not sure why? Can anyone help??

I've sent Rich a DM.

For anyone else that sees their name in the removed list, it'll be because any combination of the below probably...

- not left me contact details (as per that first post on page 1)

- not visited the forum or responded to direct message through the forum

- not responded to messages sent to your mobile.

(in other words, i've no way to get in touch with you!)

...if people do resurface, i'll stick them back on the list and in the numbered position they came off in (bear in mind everyone else would have been moving upwards whilst you were off).

It's a lot of work to do all this in the first place so those that can't of the above (contact details, check-in, respond) make it more work, so i think the above is more than fair personally.

Edited by Bonedaddy

Hi Bonedaddy,

I'm going to start again, because due to my incompetence recently (starting with forgetting I actually needed a campervan ticket!) I seem to have completely messed things up!

Am after a campervan ticket, either field, I honestly do not mind, would just be glad to have one. Will message separately with required info.

Cheers

Andrea