2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks

Sorry to be dim but

how do you access the list to see your position

Trev

There may be an easier way but I look at the bottom of the top 20 and put their username in the topic search which shows their original post and its date. You can then see how far away you are compared to the date you posted. Of course you could look at every post and get a more accurate idea but I don't think we can ask Bonedaddy to do more than he is to keep this process going! It's a massive job and much appreciated.

Hi Bonedaddy

I think I was offered a ticket from someone on here but missed seeing the text until just now (due to being at a kids birthday party and, as I'm sure you can imagine, excessive noise levels!). I don't know who the kind person was, but where does this leave me? Am I still on the list?

Hi Bonedaddy

I think I was offered a ticket from someone on here but missed seeing the text until just now (due to being at a kids birthday party and, as I'm sure you can imagine, excessive noise levels!). I don't know who the kind person was, but where does this leave me? Am I still on the list?

Hi, it was me. I needed a quick response for this particular seller and someone else was on their phone at the time. You're still in exactly the same place in the queue. Cheers. Bill Edited by Bonedaddy

Yes, sold, but to a list member at least. Unfortunately to the one that called me 'a twat', said the list was 'a load of bollox' and also that the festival organisers 'don't give a shit'.

It could have gone to a nicer home, but never mind.

Yes, sold, but to a list member at least. Unfortunately to the one that called me 'a twat', said the list was 'a load of bollox' and also that the festival organisers 'don't give a shit'.

Blimey I missed all this, but no longer a Glasto Chat member. What a charmer!!

Grrrrr!

Bonedaddy, the member saying that the festival organisers "don't give a shit" is harsh but it does seem a very big ask indeed to presume private individuals, you, StoneCircle and helpers, will sort this ever growing problem. It seems much worse this year.

Without you doing this there would be many not so happy people and a massive touting problem too.

The festival really should look at this.....

Bonedaddy, the member saying that the festival organisers "don't give a shit" is harsh but it does seem a very big ask indeed to presume private individuals, you, StoneCircle and helpers, will sort this ever growing problem. It seems much worse this year.

Without you doing this there would be many not so happy people and a massive touting problem too.

The festival really should look at this.....

They are.  Having spoken to the chap in charge of ticketing at GFL they will review for next year.  But, there is always going to be limited capacity and the supply / demand mismatch is mainly due to the ever growing demand for those that want to visit in comfort!

I actually think the touting is far less this year than previous and i think that is because GFL are taking action and will review the case and may cancel the tickets of those found to be selling for profit.  Those that were looking to make a quick buck are not inclined to risk their entry to the festival any more.

I suspect their solution for next year will be to print the reg numbers that the campervan passes are bought with onto the pass itself.  This will ensure they can only ever be refunded by See and then resold officially again.  It'll just means that deposit day becomes another T day for some!!!  (and people like me that got their tickets in a resale have no chance!)

Hi,

I was wondering if an email had been sent to me? I've not had anything and I just wanted to check if I had been included on the 'wanted' list?

Thanks!

Yes you're on the list and yes emails have been sent to you weekly since you joined the list.  If you've not received then you may have to check your spam / junk.

Edited by Bonedaddy