2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bonedaddy should drop his PayPal details in here if people that got sorted out through this thread fancied sending him the cost of a pint his way then they could.

I don't envy the job he is doing, I'm not even after a ticket myself and I'd happily buy you a beer.

I think Bonedaddy should drop his PayPal details in here if people that got sorted out through this thread fancied sending him the cost of a pint his way then they could.

I don't envy the job he is doing, I'm not even after a ticket myself and I'd happily buy you a beer.

I agree he's a legend :) got me sorted x

Agreed - the man definitely deserves a pint or 12

Hello.

How amazing that this thread exists! Thank you hugely to the person orchestrating all of this.

We've made the mistake of missing out on the campervan tickets and are now desperate to BUY a ticket for East or West campervan fields

Please please do put us on the almighty list! We will PM details over now, and keep everything crossed that we manage to buy one from some kind soul who is selling theirs.

T&L

Hi can you let me know where I am on the list please?

I'm getting a bit worried and stressed now :-(

Has anyone managed to blag it on the gate on the day? Or is there a field near by that could be used as back up?

Hi,

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191722-2015-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/page-21#entry4663519

and i have known one person to blag it on the day. The thing is, the more that try it, the less likely it is to work so couldn't recommend it!

As for your last point, i've sent emails around to everyone on the list, including yourself, that list the private field options for weeks now, many of which have now sold out. But they're summarised in my first post / first page. If you do sign up to one (Pop up motel and Ashcombe park have spaces from memory) then please let me know so i can shorten the list!

Cheers

Bill

When it all works out and we come to exchange - what is the method of payment generally agreed . Just to so I can make sure I'm ready for that ???/ Thanks

It all comes down to the individual buyer and seller and how much reassurance they can gauge on each party, i wouldn't want to try and prescribe every possible scenario to be honest. Happy to try and help if you can't agree between yourself when matched. ESCROW is the safest possible option, https://www.transpact.com, but is a bit of a faff and adds fees to the whole process.

Hi,

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191722-2015-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/page-21#entry4663519

and i have known one person to blag it on the day. The thing is, the more that try it, the less likely it is to work so couldn't recommend it!

As for your last point, i've sent emails around to everyone on the list, including yourself, that list the private field options for weeks now, many of which have now sold out. But they're summarised in my first post / first page. If you do sign up to one (Pop up motel and Ashcombe park have spaces from memory) then please let me know so i can shorten the list!

Cheers

Bill

No probs cheers Bill, hope Everyone gets sorted, let us know how we can buy you a pint!