bored already ! next year's headliners suggestions and hopes !

ramragon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ideal suggestions would be:

Fatboy slim - Friday night dance headliner

Paolo Nutini - Saturday headliner

Pulp - Sunday headliner (with Manics if Pulp is a no go)

Any of the following also included on the lineup would be nice:

Courteeners

SBTRKT

White Lies

Jurassic 5

Jamie T

Chvrches

What I don't want is any more of the cringe worthy cheese fest that is Reel Big Fish and their 'zany' antics. What I think we'll get; manics are long overdue, jake bugg is good bet, and a rank outsider- the stone roses.

What KC needs is more bands like Reel Big Fish to dilute the blandness of most indie bands.

However, Jake Bugg would be a good one to have.

What KC needs is more bands like Reel Big Fish to dilute the blandness of most indie bands.

Bloody hope not. Saw them at Beautiful Days a couple of years ago. Awful. As bad as the Hot Pots. Made sure I avoided them this year. I'm all for a good mix but more than one novelty act would be taking it too far.

Something tells me the main stage is gonna be open on the Thursday next year, why else would they be asking us to name the 4 headliners we would like to see?

I'd be surprised if they get an extra day but it was good to have more happening on Thursday this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Who would you like to see?

I expect something monotonous like Elbow...

I confess - I do have a couple of their earlier albums and have seen them live, but no, not for me. Not headliners anyway. Very early on Sunday maybe, but I can't see that happening. Now Chas and Dave that's a different matter.

• 4 weeks later...

War On Drugs were a Glastonbury highlight this year. sadly I've missed out on tickets and so I won't be going (other reasons since) so I'm looking at KC as a possible alternative and if WoD play that would nail it for me. Probably be catching them in Newcastle early next year.

Edited by Rumblestripe

• 5 weeks later...