Worst comedown yet

Guest mike46

My body and brain need some serious TLC. I'm full of a cold, got a coldsore the size of a mountain, I've oversmoked my chest and I keep crying at the littlest of things.

I was in a shop and they played Jessie J on the radio and I welled up (I'm not even a fan but it just bought back memories).

I have been feeling weepy all week though. I just need a hug, Sometimes living alone is not all that great :-(

ye,its left me wanting more and missing all the big and the little things about the place.

its wierd being unleashed back inte the wild,the "real" world,even though some parts of bare basics of glasto experience are much more real than real life itself,no overuse of technology and loss of real human communication and outdoor fun.

Although its also left me feeling happier,more easy going and feeling just quite good.

I could even be thinking of sneaking back in,hiding up a tree,make shifting a tree house home,or maybe just offering myself up as staff to do any job glasto people and the eavis's would have or want someone to help out with!.

The Glastoaches have definitely been replaced by the Glastoblues.

I don't want to watch any of the highlights just yet as it could make it worse.

Coming on here doesn't help either.

Good job we're over the moaning threads too.

I think this year was defo one of the best despite seeing hardly any bands. The thought of having to wait another 2 years is killing me. Even booking tickets for The Big Chill last night hasn't eased my pain. Still...only 103 weeks and 5 days to go until Glasto 2013 (not that I'm counting)!!!

I am suffering too :( I was in asda yesterday, one day like this came on my iPod...sobbed. On my own. In public. Bad times.

The only blues I am suffering from is the having to deal with the unpacking. A mountain of tat to climb and put away until the next fest. Tedium of the highest.

I've felt like shit since tuesday....but i'm putting that down to maybe the 2 1/2 grams of mandy i shoved down my neck inside 5 days :blink:

Just about feel normal today....got a wedding to go to tomorrow then I'm off to Sonisphere on Thursday! :rolleyes:

Yesterday I was in the foulest possible mood ever! I think this years come down has been the worst. I've been keeping the memories alive by posting out programmes, putting my work id passes into my guardian guide lanyard and watching on tv, hopefully a few drinks tonight will see me right! Maybe its knowing the next is 2013 :-(

im on a massive glastonbury blues come down - my worst yet after 8 glasto's...

what a shit week - work is shite (as are the people), im shattered and havent been able to catch up on any sleep, so much so that i think i actually had more sleep on sunday night when i got back to my tent at around 5am than I have the past 2 nights!!

Its just crap isnt it - its all the little things that I miss from glastonbury... and the non-stop week long party of course...

Ive just been to tesco to buy 2 crates of brothers festival cider to cheer me up - its in the freezer for a quick chill... my god im going to murder that case tonight!!

Felt horrible on the Tuesday, didn't want to go back to work but now I'm back I'm fine. I've a good month ahead of me and Leeds in August. Still kinda gutted there's no Glasto next year but it just means venturing to a new fest.:D