Camp Funk2008-----------Kidney Mead-----join THE Party !

Guest mrfunk

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster here - been reading all the helpful posts for ages!

Me and the boyf were already planning to head for Kidney Mead as that's where we camped in '05, so we'll look out for you all as it's just the 2 of us. It really seemed like the best place to be in 05! Great view of the pyramid and easy access to food and cider + no flooding due to the slight hill!

Of course, this year will be a scorcher so we don't need to worry about that.

If only it was sooner... 11 weeks today!!

x Belle

Was a fine place to camp but it sure filled up quick.

This year, what with there being less rush, will there be less of an overall Wednesday rush? Nonetheless, arriving early Thursday and want to test Pennard camp's wares this time. So see you all at the Cider bus..... -_-

Hola everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster here - been reading all the helpful posts for ages!

Me and the boyf were already planning to head for Kidney Mead as that's where we camped in '05, so we'll look out for you all as it's just the 2 of us. It really seemed like the best place to be in 05! Great view of the pyramid and easy access to food and cider + no flooding due to the slight hill!

Of course, this year will be a scorcher so we don't need to worry about that.

If only it was sooner... 11 weeks today!!

x Belle

Good to see this thread alive.

I'll be back again this year +3 (2 Virgins) who will be coming down on Thursday. I couldn't convince them to come sooner. Bunch of wet blankets that's for sure haha.

Please add your name to the list below...............join THE Party !!

MrFunk

Mrfunks Gimp

Bagpuss

Alcatraz

rubberducky

mucky_g

Glastobelle

botswananbeauty

kookymook

ig1234

apples76

MrFunk

Mrfunks Gimp

Bagpuss

Alcatraz

rubberducky +3

mucky_g

Glastobelle

botswananbeauty +3

kookymook +3

ig1234

apples76

el rico +5 !

Edited by mrfunk

i LOVED all the flags BTW especially the "Cow with sunglasses" one. Made it easy to locate our path. Besides last year I spent alot of weekend at Pyramid cos the music alot of my genre.

Not sure at the moment. Put me as a maybe.

Was there last time and its a good crowd, any solo campers reading this put your name down.

Have friends going, there may be a 'mates camp' this time round but I suspect cat herding will get the better of any well intended plans.

other bonuses,

Near the left field stage,

Showers, a bakers! and the real ale tent/acoustic stage

Jazz Field not far either.

And very near that cider bus! <_<

That was my flag <_< Unfortunately the weather took it's toll and the cow's looking a bit bedraggled now. But he shall return!

I'll definitely be paying campfunk a visit too j :D just fancied basing myself near to the Park, Glade etc this year.

Campfunk comes highly recommended though, had a great time with a great bunch last year.

Really liking all you chaps and chapess's a lot,I'm going to get a T Shirt and come and say hello this year. Seems we've been hanging out in the same places/festivals for so long it would be rude not too. I'll even bring the drinks

Really liking all you chaps and chapess's a lot,I'm going to get a T Shirt and come and say hello this year. Seems we've been hanging out in the same places/festivals for so long it would be rude not too. I'll even bring the drinks
Edited by mrfunk

...& I'd like to be woken with a cup of chai and full English each midday...... :unsure:

That was my flag :unsure: Unfortunately the weather took it's toll and the cow's looking a bit bedraggled now. But he shall return!

I'll definitely be paying campfunk a visit too j :D just fancied basing myself near to the Park, Glade etc this year.

Campfunk comes highly recommended though, had a great time with a great bunch last year.

Yes Boss!

And perhaps some late nite brandy around a camp fire at one of these elite camps?? :unsure: