Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not even nearly finished Fallout 3, but here are some details of the DLC:

Here are the descriptions of the DLC as provided by Bethesda:

* Operation: Anchorage

o Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe – the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. An action-packed battle scheduled for release in January.

* The Pitt

o Journey to the industrial raider town called The Pitt, located in the remains of Pittsburgh. Choose your side. Scheduled for release in February.

* Broken Steel

o Join the ranks of the Brotherhood of Steel and rid the Capital Wasteland of the Enclave remnants once and for all. Continues the adventure past the main quest. Scheduled for release in March.

Edited by Halcyon

I've not even nearly finished Fallout 3, but here are some details of the DLC:

Here are the descriptions of the DLC as provided by Bethesda:

* Operation: Anchorage

o Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe – the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. An action-packed battle scheduled for release in January.

* The Pitt

o Journey to the industrial raider town called The Pitt, located in the remains of Pittsburgh. Choose your side. Scheduled for release in February.

* Broken Steel

o Join the ranks of the Brotherhood of Steel and rid the Capital Wasteland of the Enclave remnants once and for all. Continues the adventure past the main quest. Scheduled for release in March.

Certainly looks a lot better than the pitiful single Mass Effect DLC effort.

BTW, has anyone been having problems logging in to xbox live for the past few nights? I think it may be my ISP being shit, but I'm not sure

Activision Publishing president and CEO Mike Griffith confirmed that franchise creator Infinity Ward would be returning to develop the next Call of Duty game, which he referred to as Call of Duty 6 and pegged as a 2009 release.
Edited by dakyras

Played my first ever game of COD the other day.

It was co-op on COD:WAW

I enjoyed it but it just made me laugh. Now all i would do is run around stabbing people and it worked well.

Getting amongst 4-5 enemies and stabbing them all without dying was too easy.

And then when i did get gunned down i could just sit there shooting them all still until my buddy revived me.

Kinda silly how you can just sit on the floor shooting and killing everyone and they will all just ignore you.

Entertained me though ;)

i thought that when i quoted it would inclue the quote from the post but it didn't.

i ment where is the quote of the CEO saying it is to be the 6th one from?

its so i can use it as proof

Edited by modey