NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello - I have a question about the DS (not very hardcore!) its really bugging me too. We are having trouble connecting to the wi fi - We have the Wii set up for it that worked easy and found the rangemax wireless router no problem but the ds really doesn't like it - I thought we might be able to do it manually but We are struggling with codes etc - so my question is this if I purchase the official nintendo wi fi adapter and plug it in to my computer and install the software will this overcome my problem or is that likely to conflict with my other router? I just find it frustrating that we should be able to do it but cant and my daughter would love to be able to play animal crossing with her friend from afar. Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

Just spotted this on another forum.... Uncharted 2 has been announce, with Gamebuzz getting a demonstration

Gamebuzz caught up with Richard Mcready, Lead Level designer for Naughty

Dogs upcoming Jungle Rompathon, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

The afternoon started off with Gamebuzz being shown a level set in an Air

Balloon, that had crashed into the ocean and was slowly sinking. The Air

Balloon is also on fire.

"Drake starts off this mission with no weapons, and severly injured, so he

must slowly limp his way around the Airship avoiding all enemies at all

costs". Richard told us.

"Being discovered means instant death, so you need to be carefull, however

you can't be too carefull as you're constantly aware of the strict Time

limit counting down in the top right hand of the screen

"We decided in the end not to include checkpoints. We felt they removed the

urgency from the situation and detracted from the flow of the game."

The level finished with a 15 minute unskippable cutscene, that also included

random QTE sections.

Gamebuzz went on to ask if they felt it was risky moving away from the open

gun fights that made the first game so popular. However we were assured that

many aspects of the first game will make it over to the sequal.

"Take Pablo for instance, he's your faithfull Mexican helper for the first

half of the game. I won't spoil anything but things aren't always what they

seem"

Gamebuzz was then shown a level with Drake fighting Pablo ontop of a

crumbling water tower, with rain and lightening striking the tower. The

water tower is also on fire.

Will there be Vampire zombies in the sequal?

"I can neither confirm nor deny" Richard remarked with a cheeky grin, "There

may also be a few suprises for any robot fans out there..."

Uncharted 2 will release late 2009

i'm gutted.

my mgs4 won't load past the HDD message. this is really stupid it was working fine last night and now it won't work. i took it round to my mates house and it worked fine on his ps3 so i don't understand.

anybody had similar problems?

i think it might be the system data for the game maybe that has corrupt or something

Just spotted this on another forum.... Uncharted 2 has been announce, with Gamebuzz getting a demonstration

So.... in summary:

Stealth section with instant fail if caught - fail

No checkpoints - fail

15 minute cutscene - fail

unskippable - double fail

QTE - fail

multiple QTE in the middle of a 15 min unskippable cutscene at the end of a

non checkpointed level where you can instantly die - ultimate fail.

good going naughty dog :lol:

Had a party in WaW last night - much better to be able to chat in your own groups rather than having to listen to prepubescent tossers!!

I'm up to level 56 - I might reach prestige soon. My aim is to reach a 1:1 kill/death ratio (I'm at 0.97:1 at the moment). Not that I'll get anywhere near Steako who appears to be ridiculous at Call Of Duty!!

Such a marvellous, marvellous game.

Hello - I have a question about the DS (not very hardcore!) its really bugging me too. We are having trouble connecting to the wi fi - We have the Wii set up for it that worked easy and found the rangemax wireless router no problem but the ds really doesn't like it - I thought we might be able to do it manually but We are struggling with codes etc - so my question is this if I purchase the official nintendo wi fi adapter and plug it in to my computer and install the software will this overcome my problem or is that likely to conflict with my other router? I just find it frustrating that we should be able to do it but cant and my daughter would love to be able to play animal crossing with her friend from afar. Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

Huzzah!!

Up to a 1.00 ratio on COD!! Some marvellous form last night saw me leap from 0.97 up to evens. Pleasing. Now to better it.

It DEFINITELY takes longer to reach prestige - I'm up to level 59 and have well over a whole day of game time!! I'm not the best/fastest player in the world, but I'm certainly not the slowest.

yea i've been playing fallout 3 quite a bit, enjoying just heading in random directions to find places... similar to oblivion, i'm loving the slow motion killing thing... cant remember the name... traded in fable 2 for it and to be honest its worth it

yea i've been playing fallout 3 quite a bit, enjoying just heading in random directions to find places... similar to oblivion, i'm loving the slow motion killing thing... cant remember the name... traded in fable 2 for it and to be honest its worth it