NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't really slide, the game is normal until you try to run and then you move really quickly, everyone else runs around the map really fast and so it's quite hard to actually shoot anyone, i still managed to level up to 3 though!

I'll try it again later as the little fella has got the tv now.

Anyone else on Ps3 getting Error Code: 8001050F?

I'm sure most of you are in bed but it's spreading like wildfire round the net. Seems to be affecting a lot of people. In the PS3 support pages and what various people are reporting is that Sony have considered this a console defect in the past... :/

Anyway, can't play Fifa 10. I recommend anyone who hasn't turned on their PS3 today to not start any trophy games until we know whats gonna happen, because it appears to have wiped all my fifa trophies, and others are reporting the same.

f**k.

Edit: Sony have acknowledged the issue. Massive thread of annoyed people on Gamespot. Seems this has happened before.

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

yeah I was in the game before that too, i was the one on level 3 and everyone else was 30+ :P:P

Anyone else on Ps3 getting Error Code: 8001050F?

I'm sure most of you are in bed but it's spreading like wildfire round the net. Seems to be affecting a lot of people. In the PS3 support pages and what various people are reporting is that Sony have considered this a console defect in the past... :/

Anyway, can't play Fifa 10. I recommend anyone who hasn't turned on their PS3 today to not start any trophy games until we know whats gonna happen, because it appears to have wiped all my fifa trophies, and others are reporting the same.

f**k.

Edit: Sony have acknowledged the issue. Massive thread of annoyed people on Gamespot. Seems this has happened before.

I'm worried about trophies at the moment. It's caused the trophy server to de-synchronize, so any game with trophies people have started up appear to have lost their trophies.

As i say, i started Fifa 10 yesterday, now its not listed on my system at all.

I've got 3 days off work and i don't get paid till Thursday. f**king typical. :P

I'm worried about trophies at the moment. It's caused the trophy server to de-synchronize, so any game with trophies people have started up appear to have lost their trophies.

As i say, i started Fifa 10 yesterday, now its not listed on my system at all.

I've got 3 days off work and i don't get paid till Thursday. f**king typical. :P

just read up and apparently it only affects PS3 "FATS" and is a problem with the internal clock or something. Something to do with leap year is messing everything up and nobody should play with this error. Should be fixed some time today.

On a different note, I think I'm ready to conceed that I need to send my xbox off to get fixed. It's not RROD's on me, but it's really struggling to read discs, even when they're brand new. The damage was done when my Dad wandered into my room to ask me something, tripped on the play and charge lead, and dragged the console off the shelf onto the floor. Should still be under warranty thankfully.

Just seen that God of War 3 trailer. And I am now jealous. And I am also determined to get another PS3 for my birthday. It looks ridiculous.