NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

the last nintendo console i had was an N64

the only zelda game i ever played was ocarina of time

completed it many times

an amazing, amazing game...

ive always wanted to play the other 1s,

but nintendo just doesent entice me enough..

my ps1/ps2/ps3's have all been amazing enough to keep me to playstation.

even halo, crackdown, mass effect and gears of war isnt making me buy a 360...

what exclusives does 360 have coming out this year??

ps3 have an amazing year of exclusives lined up.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what exclusives does the ps3 have coming this year?

haze, mgs, thats about it. gta 360 will have more content than the ps3 version.

If you dont wanna play gears, bioshock, halo3, crackdown, mass effect, thats fine. you cant be that much of a gamer if 5 of the best games about dont interest you enough, yet you have bought a ps3 with its massive catalogue of AAA titles? makes no sense.

and gears of war 2 doesnt even exist, nor is it in development.

PS3 does have a far superior exclusives list, albeit release dates are a bit sketchy. MGS, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittlebigPlanet, InFamous, Tekken 6, SOCOM, Team Ico's exclusive, Wipeout HD, Twisted Metal PS3, White Knight Chronicles Eight Days and a few more are a great line up. Add to that the promise of two Final Fantasy XIII's next year, Level-5's next big RPG, two exclusive Rockstar projects and many first party projects from teams like Insommniac and Naughty Dog and you have the premise for the better line up I think.

And Gears of War 2 is in developement, will be revealed at GDC this February and is going to be the Xbox 360's biggest game of the year. GoW is a trilogy in which all games will be on the Xbox 360, why would you be stupid enough to think they're not going to make a sequel to the second best selling game on the console? :/.

the big exclusives for ps3 i see coming are:

driver

ff13/ffv13

the getaway

god of war 3

gran turismo 5

haze

jak and daxter: the lost frontier

killzone 2

littlebigplanet

metal gear solid 4 / metal gear solid online

motorstorm 2

resistance 2

socom: confrontation

tekken 6

time crisis 4

they are big releases due out in 08/09

oh and dont forget home

home is going to be amazing...

anybody else lookng forward to home?

HOME looks awesome, like, just incredible. I'm really interested to see how it pans out though, there is so much potential there.

Also the list above is missing games like:

InFamous

Eight Days

Star Ocean 4

Disgaea 3

Wipeout HD

Twisted Metal

The agency

L.A. Noire

360 has some great looking exclusives too, just I'm waiting to see a bit more diversity from it.

HOME looks awesome, like, just incredible. I'm really interested to see how it pans out though, there is so much potential there.

Also the list above is missing games like:

InFamous

Eight Days

Star Ocean 4

Disgaea 3

Wipeout HD

Twisted Metal

The agency

L.A. Noire

360 has some great looking exclusives too, just I'm waiting to see a bit more diversity from it.

have you got it - is it any good? getting mixed reviews for it.

just got a 6 month old premium 360 with gears of war, halo 3, dead rising & assassins creed for £174. not bad i recon?

will be a month till i set it up, then hopefully i can starting playing with you lot online.

Alright, i need some advice, cause im poor, and can only get one...so for the people who are more objectibe than me, shud it be a Xbox Elite or a PS3.

Online, the xbox seems much better, despite not being free, everyones on it...but the PS3s got a browser, free online, and some great games and has the potential to get alot better...what dyu reckon?!?!

Alright, i need some advice, cause im poor, and can only get one...so for the people who are more objectibe than me, shud it be a Xbox Elite or a PS3.

Online, the xbox seems much better, despite not being free, everyones on it...but the PS3s got a browser, free online, and some great games and has the potential to get alot better...what dyu reckon?!?!

I asked this a while ago and got no response so I thought I'd try again

Does anyone know what the hell is happening with Rock Band?

I had a look at the release dates on IGN (Here) and see that the only listing they've got is "Rock Band (game only) - Q1 2008"

Why the hell does it say game only and why can we not have a proper release date when America has had the game for 3 months now?

:lol:;):P

Edited by Lithium05

I had a look at the release dates on IGN (Here) and see that the only listing they've got is "Rock Band (game only) - Q1 2008"

Why the hell does it say game only and why can we not have a proper release date when America has had the game for 3 months now?

;):P:lol:

Played the game yesterday on my bro's 360. Technically awesome, gorgeous graphics, amazing physics, but......

I drove around for about ten minutes smashing into things, failling missions. Didn't really have a clue what was going on. All I wanted to do was race and I ended up consulting the manual. Consulting the manual = not good, in my opinion. I really hate having to pause the game to find out what the hell is going on.

And I don't agree with the open-world idea either. It's a nice idea, but I don't think the car handling model lends itself to an open world and think arcade games should be about simple menus that get you straight into the action. Sharp handbrake turns in Burnout have always been a rather messy pain in the arse.

The actual racing though is fantastic, as always, I just wish some of the fluff was cut.

:lol:;):P