singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a sort of argument with the housemate last night, essentially about him leading me on. We were both quite drunk and both ended up crying a little bit. He said he didn't sleep with people unless it means something, and then said it meant something when we slept together, but he doesn't want a relationship "for at least a year" because his ex broke his heart a couple months ago.

He apologised and we agreed we'll still be best friends and carry on like nothing ever happened.

And then we sat on the sofa listening to music and he put his arm around me, and we just hung out for about half an hour, and then went to our seperate beds before hugging at the top of the stairs for five minutes or so :unsure:

Had a sort of argument with the housemate last night, essentially about him leading me on. We were both quite drunk and both ended up crying a little bit. He said he didn't sleep with people unless it means something, and then said it meant something when we slept together, but he doesn't want a relationship "for at least a year" because his ex broke his heart a couple months ago.

He apologised and we agreed we'll still be best friends and carry on like nothing ever happened.

And then we sat on the sofa listening to music and he put his arm around me, and we just hung out for about half an hour, and then went to our seperate beds before hugging at the top of the stairs for five minutes or so :unsure:

hah slight sarcasm there maybe? :)

at least I spoke to that uni girl, she finally said to me 'nothings going to happen with us' silly child why didnt she say this weeks ago rather than playing these pathetic games, ok with me 30mins later..moody?