Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

one solution, the man in the foreground appears to have a thinner left knee perhaps suggesting an amutation/prosthesis, if so where are his crutches. perhaps not necessary all the time but it may be a new injury or he just needed crutches for the rigours of Glasto. Now the 'ghost' at the back definately exhibits a balancing posture - head forward, knees bent behind............ perhaps he used the other fellas crutches to achieve this.

they don't call me Dr House for nothing. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
at first i was thinking its genuine,

look at the water, there appears to be a shadow on the water of a horizontal bench, thet doesn't appear above the water

this goes between each the two peoples legs in the foreground

People seem to be forgetting the shadow on the water is not flat...the reflections on the water are not level so the shape you see (of an apparent bench's shadow) cannot be relied upon at all. Doesn't look like there was a bench if you ask me.

So, has everyone checked their photos from this year to see if they've captured the Glastonbury Ghost??!!!

Haha

Just found this on my photoset...

I can name the three of 'us' in the middle - but does anyone own up to being the slightly Ozzie looking guy a-peekin' in from the left??

651159805_da047e02c2_m.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ah the memories, i loved this thread :)

hmm its odd... from the original size it looks photoshopped,but on closer inspection (when zoomed in) it doesn't look photoshopped - ie shows no obvious signs around the edges of the people or the kid. only thing that looks odd to me is the shadow inbetween the girls left leg and the guys right leg - that shouldn't be there unless there was something blocking the light inbetween their legs. either way it is a funny pic, and if its photoshopped which i'm not 100% on, its a bloody good job.

Edited by razz1e

On the first page.....?!

No I meant where's the photo that you took for fun in the same place this year? I know the original's on the front page - I contributed to the thread early on. In fact I made exactly the same point as raz1e made in the post above me :)

I do a fair bit with Photoshop and if that is a fake its an absolute beauty. Pixel rates match all over.

No Idea what you just said but glad you dont think its a fake cos it isnt lol. I feel like we might fall into the it is it isnt debate all over again here! Here is the pic I took for fun this year, no floating boy to be seen!! haha. :)

PHTO0197.jpg

Slightly more muddy this year mind as opposed to the lakes!

Edited by themuel

No Idea what you just said but glad you dont think its a fake cos it isnt lol. I feel like we might fall into the it is it isnt debate all over again here! Here is the pic I took for fun this year, no floating boy to be seen!! haha. :D

ghost03gn1.jpg

Slightly more muddy this year mind as opposed to the lakes!

:)