Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys that is me

Only kidding :D

i just discovered this thread,

wow how weird and interesting!

Im guessing this guy just likes 2 get into randoms photos, i do it myself some times i must admit. Maybe he was walking past acting normally, so you wouldnt have noticed him as im sure a person wlaking past does not raise your suspicions. Then he quickly posed, on a bench or a weird angle or sumin, then once the photo was taken he carried on to casue more carnage,

thats my take on ghost boy

=P

this thread made me spit out my coco pops with laughter!!! :D

An excellent thread people, we must keep this going forever!

(BTW as a total 'aside' that pic reminded me of this Chriss Angel youtube offering and how i felt the first time i saw it - but please dont muddy this thread with theories on how thietrick is done:

Enter 'Magic Trick Split Lady' on youtube and watch Chriss Angel doing a trick.)

My friend has a pic of his mate asleep in his tent and when the photo was developed there was a random box of kellogs cornflakes hovering (HOVERING mind!!) towards the right hand corner of the photo! it is oft brought out at parties and discussions such as the one on this thread ensue....

Top quality entertainment guys :)

This is excellent haha just read the whole thing

574876598_1f5de3211b.jpg

my teachers have interestingly placed this picture enlarged in one area of our school replacing every single head with one of the teaching staff's it really creeps me out and makes me wonder why they would do it...

Oh my good lord every time I think this thread has disappeared it reappears!

I was looking through my photo album only yesterday and saw this photo again and thought about this thread. Still no idea what happened but glad you are all still enjoying my photo hehe! :)

:D

I just reread the entire thread start to finish and forgot how much it made me laugh out loud thanks guys!!!!

(PS, to all the people who have done photoshop stuff to it, I hope you have good jobs in computer land because they are brilliant/hilarious!)

I just reread the entire thread start to finish and forgot how much it made me laugh out loud

Me too, a true classic!

I shall be keeping an eye out for 'Ghost boy' this year too :D

Fantastic thread guys!

It's really quiet here at Madness Central and that took up some enjoyable time reading through. In fact once I was done I had to show the rest of the office as they were wondering what had made me laugh so much! :)

Our verdict......

He must be hovering paraplegic! :D

Ok people who would like to tell me how to put a big version of the picture in my first post?!

I tried it once before and it disappeared after an hour or 2!

You can edit the post - to link to the pic on Page 3

[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8964/11819279152114dg3.jpg[/img]

Edited by Chocky