Clashfinder?

Dizzy2012

I completely understand its all very much up in the air and a lot of educated guesswork, but could someone link me to the correct version of the clashfinder please?

for whatever reason, when I google it, every time I seem to link into a different line up - even clicking in two different clashfinder entries on google search gives me slightly different line ups….. (eg one kicks Friday off with Busted, one with Pete Tong!) 

I just want the correct link I can save and keep my eye on as the days go by..

thanks!

9 hours ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

The consensus seems to be this is the one to check: https://clashfinder.com/s/g2024

yeah thats the main one. only downside is its a bit too accurate. the acts only go up when they have a good idea when they will play whereas sometimes id prefer all the confirmed acts just to be there so I can colour the ones i like in then have them ready in position when their times are confirmed.

50 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It's not really that accurate though.  The running order of West Holts will be correct, but the timeslots for all the stages will be based on last year's and on the poster order, so lots of things could still shift and shuffle.

yeah sure but its very educated guesswork. it wont be far wrong. ive seen clashfinders that are all over the place!

59 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

yeah thats the main one. only downside is its a bit too accurate. the acts only go up when they have a good idea when they will play whereas sometimes id prefer all the confirmed acts just to be there so I can colour the ones i like in then have them ready in position when their times are confirmed.

How accurate is it as it has The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican on Friday evening and they said they were playing early Friday. I got the impression that they might have been opening?

6 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

How accurate is it as it has The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican on Friday evening and they said they were playing early Friday. I got the impression that they might have been opening?

In the revision comments it says that the Avalon slots are from info on band pages but I have not seen anything anywhere to show 5pm and like you just seen that Scott says they are on early.

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

In the revision comments it says that the Avalon slots are from info on band pages but I have not seen anything anywhere to show 5pm and like you just seen that Scott says they are on early.

Yes I was sure that they were in the Hobo Jones slot based on what he said.

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I sincerley hoe they are 5pm otherwise they clash with Asha Puthli and I am not missing her for anyone.

Whichever way it is I have clashes but that's Glastonbury for you. Good to have options and my decisions can be made based on weather and mood.

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

well its not accurate at all at the moment by its own admission. but completely baseless things dont tend to get chucked on there like all the glade stuff because i think that would be completely random. at least val doonican are on the right day!!

Edited by Nuthugger
by not but

1 hour ago, Nuthugger said:

well its not accurate at all at the moment by its own admission. but completely baseless things dont tend to get chucked on there like all the glade stuff because i think that would be completely random. at least val doonican are on the right day!!

Fair!

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

Has Halvin got some inside info? It looks new and all those new times are very specific 👀 

I don't think he has inside info, I think he is just "on it" in terms of updating it.  Because he updates one every year I expect he is using the times from last year.

• Upvote 1