Camper Van Ticket Swap: Bath & West -> East Campervan

tedmaul

14 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

@clarkete Is correct, I have never witnessed anyone wanting a B&W campervan pass instead of an East campervan pass! It's similar to deciding between a VHS or Betamax video player, nobody ever said back in the day they wish they had chosen Betamax! 

You can still purchase B&W passes, this was taken minutes ago. 🙂

Screenshot_20240403-150602.png

Hi and thanks for the message.  Yes I'm fully aware the B&W tickets are still available but like I said, if there's a group of people all intending to camp together in CV East and only one of them actually managed to get a CV East ticket, they might not want to stump-up for an additional B&W ticket to camp with their friends but might be happy to do a swap.

Maybe we could just all agree that this scenario is either highly unlikely or zero!  I appreciate everyone is trying to be helpful but you really only need to reply to this thread if you've got a CV East ticket you'd like to swap for a B&W one, ta!

32 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

@clarkete Is correct, I have never witnessed anyone wanting a B&W campervan pass instead of an East campervan pass! It's similar to deciding between a VHS or Betamax video player, nobody ever said back in the day they wish they had chosen Betamax! 

Hang on, now you've gone too far!

We had several betamax videos, the tapes were smaller and it was better video quality.  The first very early one was built like a tank, mind you it did cost what was a fortune in those days, so I made the most of it by pirating lots of tapes 😄 

You're right that it lost out when the rental market went big time for VHS.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I did wonder how long it would take for someone to post these were still available now 😂 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

What about V2000?

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I did wonder how long it would take for someone to post these were still available now 😂 

Paul (cant tag for some reason ) interested to find out why you keep using red arrows for my inoffensive posts ... if theres an issue feel free to quote me with an explanation and then I might have some clue why you might be offended and can modify accordingly . Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Paul (cant tag for some reason ) interested to find out why you keep using red arrows for my inoffensive posts ... if theres an issue feel free to quote me with an explanation and then I might have some clue why you might be offended and can modify accordingly . Thanks 

Sorry that must have happened when I was scrolling on my phone.  I've tried undoing it but I think I've made it worse!  How do I undo?!

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

3 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

See message above 👍🏻

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t forget that the campervan ticket is linked to the ticket holder with name annd anddress on it,  and they usually check, so you would need the person with you in your van. Not even that simple even if you found someone willing to swap. Otherwise you then live with stress of being turned away anyway! 

1 minute ago, acidstorm523 said:

Don’t forget that the campervan ticket is linked to the ticket holder with name annd anddress on it,  and they usually check, so you would need the person with you in your van. Not even that simple even if you found someone willing to swap. Otherwise you then live with stress of being turned away anyway! 

Yeah we got in with a second hand CV ticket last year and we were stressing about it a fair bit before we went in.  No checks though.