Heilung, who’d have thought 🤷‍♂️

Franky

9 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Sleep token maybe on truth stage if it happens?

Yeah, I guess that could happen. Feels like they would have been on the initial poster though. Plus, the US tour ends in May and things kick off again in Europe in November. Although it's feasible for Summer festivals, looks like a scheduled break to me

7 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Just booked tickets for Heilung’s show local to me in November.

Mrs Moth does not have Glasto ticket, I won’t have clash problems, could see them twice.

It’s a win win win situation.

Reckon they will be very popular in NZ. 

On 3/22/2024 at 1:58 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The whole set is bat sh*t crazy. It's a shame they'll be in daylight tbh, I reckon this could have been more atmospheric under darkness or in a tent. Do we know which day they're on yet?

They headlined ArcTanGent last year. It was in a tent during a torrential rain storm. 

Pretty much the entire festival crowd was stuffed in there. The whole thing was a very other worldly theatrical experience.

Still don't actually know what I was watching, but there were lots of trees, drums, spears, and antlers on fire.

11 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Had NO idea who these guys were until the leaked West Holts playlist came out – definitely into it, but doesn't feel like something I could listen to all day every day. That said, I absolutely need to see these guys live.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Some of the spoken word stuff isn't great, but musically they're really interesting. Definitely on my list.

38 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

Yeah, I feel the same way. Some of the spoken word stuff isn't great, but musically they're really interesting. Definitely on my list.

Ha yeah totally get that. Even though I've found in the past few weeks listening to spoken word German over battle sounds for 8 minutes does get me weirdly pumped up for a day in the office

Has anyone managed to confirm which day these guys are playing? I was led to believe they were subbing Jungle on the Friday, but someone else is now saying Sunday mid afternoon??? Surely not.