Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Looks like a pleasant evening where you are - enjoy! Thanks for posting the end date. May have to give it a go and hope for the best (which is all I can do 🙂 ) Are there any particular shops to buy it from?

tesco Asda Morrisons b and m all stock it 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

31/5 . With a mop up draw after for unclaimed prizes . Just trying my first can and it’s not great 🙂 

image.jpg

I'm a big Brothers fan but can't get on board with these new ones. I agree the citrus isn't great. The Berry one is acceptable but not amazing.

I used to love the old Festival Pear 7% but this version doesn't taste as good (though at least the good one is at the West Holts bar still...hopefully).

The Festival Apple from the last couple of years is amazing though  

5 hours ago, sfroml said:

Ah.... bought 4 cans of cider from Morrisons. 

Won tickets on the first can I opened!

Total shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing news! 🍀 

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

tesco Asda Morrisons b and m all stock it

As mentioned a few pages back, B&M do the smaller cans now at £1 each. So if you’re just getting them for the codes rather than to enjoy as well, you’ll get more entries for your money. (Everyone else was at least £1.50 for the bigger cans). Also not all B&Ms sell alcohol, their website tells you which ones do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Woody cook said he liked my hat a few years back … unbeknown to me … now he’s giving away tickets … seems like a decent bloke 😂

IMG_8644.png

Hello Crazyfool01,

Being technophobic and not completely exposed to all avenues of social media I haven't a clue where I am supposed to 'follow' Woody Cook. Can you tell me, so that I can have a shot at it on behalf of others?

48 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Crazyfool01,

Being technophobic and not completely exposed to all avenues of social media I haven't a clue where I am supposed to 'follow' Woody Cook. Can you tell me, so that I can have a shot at it on behalf of others?

This one is on Instagram yog … tbh it’s not a platform I’m great on . First of all do you have it ? 

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

This one is on Instagram yog … tbh it’s not a platform I’m great on . First of all do you have it ? 

Hello Crazy,

Yes I do. I signed up about 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how it works though.To be honest I'd like as little to do with it as possible. I only signed up because someone said that it might be an avenue to display some of my artwork. Anyway, thanks for the crucial info. I will now go off, sign in, and then try to figure the very bare minimum out in order to get a win tickets to Glasto entry in. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Crazy,

Yes I do. I signed up about 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how it works though.To be honest I'd like as little to do with it as possible. I only signed up because someone said that it might be an avenue to display some of my artwork. Anyway, thanks for the crucial info. I will now go off, sign in, and then try to figure the very bare minimum out in order to get a win tickets to Glasto entry in. Cheers.

I think search for that we are the truth tribe account and follow them . They’ve not posted the details yet as far as I can see 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Crazy,

Yog, if ever you need a few pointers, happy to help!

1 hour ago, glast0gal said:

Yog, if ever you need a few pointers, happy to help!

Thank you so much for the offer glast0gal. The thing is, I should inform you that the people who have tried to help me with IT matters in the past, are now all in a home for the mentally bewildered. That said, if, when that person on Instagram posts whatever it is to post, then I'd be very grateful if you could give me a few pointers. Thank you for your more than generous offer.*

* - You simply have no idea what you've let yourself in for. Only joking - it's got to be simple, hasn't it? Hasn't it!?

Just follow the account (woody or the other one) and keep an eye when they post details of the comp 🙂 I’m guessing will go live tomorrow and will be similar to the one they did for secret garden party 

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thank you so much for the offer glast0gal. The thing is, I should inform you that the people who have tried to help me with IT matters in the past, are now all in a home for the mentally bewildered. That said, if, when that person on Instagram posts whatever it is to post, then I'd be very grateful if you could give me a few pointers. Thank you for your more than generous offer.*

* - You simply have no idea what you've let yourself in for. Only joking - it's got to be simple, hasn't it? Hasn't it!?

No worries, I’ll keep an eye out and will shout up on here with instructions on what it is you need to do!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Nothing for me, uploading my final water aid designs this morning (I have done so many 🤦‍♀️)

Same 😂. Spent the week doodling ✏️.