Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

11 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

I tried for 15mins and decided it’s not it’s not my lucky day. Again πŸ˜†that’s the 3rd very near miss after my self and one other got past the waiting room for the resale. We had 1 x crash early on and the Β 2 x sold out, which we kept refreshing to no avail. Oh well. Time to buy some more chocolate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They have been know to appear later in the day (like 2pm) so it’s worth keeping an eyeΒ 

16 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

I tried for 15mins and decided it’s not it’s not my lucky day. Again πŸ˜†that’s the 3rd very near miss after my self and one other got past the waiting room for the resale. We had 1 x crash early on and the Β 2 x sold out, which we kept refreshing to no avail. Oh well. Time to buy some more chocolate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Set up Distill page tracker if you're on your laptop- the chrome extension works for me. It sounds like they occasionally come on over the coming weeks.Β 

Sorry to all those who have missed out on Oxfam spots, hopefully a few more will pop up before June! I've somehow managed to bag a place after trying this morning with 0 expectation of going!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

As you have free tickets is it worth looking at more expensive camping options? There's a thread about pitch your own glamping at Holt farm, which is just by pg D. They still had plots available when I looked a couple of days ago.

I am looking into this optionΒ πŸ˜‡Β it's technically going to be our honeymoon so could push the boat out!Β 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Third pair of Tony’s tickets have been found. Online shop rather than an in person purchase that did it.

Where are you seeing this? x

36 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Third pair of Tony’s tickets have been found. Online shop rather than an in person purchase that did it.

I'm not doing very well on the competition attempts!  I ordered 5 bars of the chocolate online the other week and thought I had chosen the Glastonbury bars, but when they arrived, they were just the normal bars - in those two flavours. I checked back at my order and found that I hadn't ordered the Glastonbury specials at all. Never mind, I thought, I will try some Brothers Cider. One of my local shops had the flavoured cider in bottles and it said "Win Glastonbury Tickets" so I bought two bottles. When I got them home I found out that they must have been stock from last year and the closing date was something like the end of May 2023! I really don't like the Toffee Apple cider, but my friend does, so she will be pleased!   I've now ordered another 5 bars of chocolate online but it seems that maybe it would be too much to ask for a win, now that one has just happened from an online buy 😁

I've been searching for the tea too, but not found any in the Bath area!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Where are you seeing this? x

Their official instagram! Should have linked it on here but was in a hurry to post πŸ˜‚ Don’t know if I’ll make it to my nearest Oxfam before it shuts today but will try and get across. Starting to feel a lot less hopeful now and like it won’t happen for me this year (which i’d accepted but I think I’d really given myself some tiny fragments of hope in the competitions!)

30 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Noooo! My local has loads, I can buy it all for you if you want?

Haha don’t worry! I actually love eating the bars so was looking to get some to do some baking!Β 

7 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

And she says she’ll be celebrating her birthday at Glasto - what a double whammy!

Aww I love that!

Β 

gosh it’s been a week hasn’t it!Β 

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Aww I love that!

Β 

gosh it’s been a week hasn’t it!Β 

Hopefully still some last minute eFests winners to be announced. I love seeing the winners - especially when you can tell that people are so excited to go πŸ˜„

1 hour ago, muffpuffin said:

I'm not doing very well on the competition attempts!  I ordered 5 bars of the chocolate online the other week and thought I had chosen the Glastonbury bars, but when they arrived, they were just the normal bars - in those two flavours. I checked back at my order and found that I hadn't ordered the Glastonbury specials at all. Never mind, I thought, I will try some Brothers Cider. One of my local shops had the flavoured cider in bottles and it said "Win Glastonbury Tickets" so I bought two bottles. When I got them home I found out that they must have been stock from last year and the closing date was something like the end of May 2023! I really don't like the Toffee Apple cider, but my friend does, so she will be pleased!   I've now ordered another 5 bars of chocolate online but it seems that maybe it would be too much to ask for a win, now that one has just happened from an online buy 😁

I've been searching for the tea too, but not found any in the Bath area!

Β 

What a brutal bit of fate to have to deal with. And you've got back up, shaken yourself down, and gone at it again. That's diehard territory, that is.Β 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 5:01 PM, mph said:

I won with last years Co-Op cheese. Couple of days after confirming I wanted the tickets they asked for reg numbers.

Week or so later I got the see tickets email saying confirming the ticketsΒ 
Β 

My reg was then ok to buy car parking.

That's good to know. I've been getting nowhere trying to find out how I can get campervan ticket (a few left in B&W), and reading this thread it hadn't occurred to me until now I can't even get a car parking ticket. I've emailed Glastonbury and Brothers. Glastonbury refer me to Brothers, and whilst helpful Brothers haven't come up with an answer.Β  If I magically get an email from see tickets confirming my ticket in the next couple of days I'll be over the moon.

2 hours ago, Doohickey said:

That's good to know. I've been getting nowhere trying to find out how I can get campervan ticket (a few left in B&W), and reading this thread it hadn't occurred to me until now I can't even get a car parking ticket. I've emailed Glastonbury and Brothers. Glastonbury refer me to Brothers, and whilst helpful Brothers haven't come up with an answer.Β  If I magically get an email from see tickets confirming my ticket in the next couple of days I'll be over the moon.

Hopefully it gets sorted and you can sort your car park/campervan pass πŸ™‚Β