NOS Alive 2024

TheNewUnion

6 minutes ago, Karl_Mcr said:

NA24_Mupi_EN-2-2-scaled.jpg

That first day is stacked but the second and third day feel kind of weak to be honest. Tyla and Sum41 are very small 'second biggest names' for this festival, in comparison to other years. Alan Dixon, Ella Knight, Emerald, Matisa, Shouse on the last day for instance, these are in bold but I haven't heard of any of those. 

38 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

That first day is stacked but the second and third day feel kind of weak to be honest. Tyla and Sum41 are very small 'second biggest names' for this festival, in comparison to other years. Alan Dixon, Ella Knight, Emerald, Matisa, Shouse on the last day for instance, these are in bold but I haven't heard of any of those. 

I guess they put most of the budget in Pearl Jam and Dua Lipa. In the subs, Sum 41 is a decent name as they're playing very high everywhere for their last European festivals tour. The other big names are a bit weak to me too. 

Listening my way through the lineup. Got a nice list building up. So far I am really enjoying Parcels, The Cat Empire, Black Pumas, Moullinex GPU Panic. I noticed Groove Armada in there, I assume it's a DJ set?

Are there any hidden gems in there I should check out. Already familiar with Nathaniel Rateliff, Larkin Poe, The Heavy

Posted (edited)

Groove Armada were pretty big. Superstylin' in particular was a hit that people know even if they don't know who did it. Good live act too, which is why I'm hoping they bring the live show and not just DJ set. 

Click for some Superstylin'

(Bloke from Groove Armada (Andy) is now into sustainable farming and was on the latest series of Clarkson's Farm)

Edited by TheNewUnion

9 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

Groove Armada were pretty big. Superstylin' in particular was a hit that people know even if they don't know who did it. Good live act too, which is why I'm hoping they bring the live show and not just DJ set. 

Click for some Superstylin'

(Bloke from Groove Armada (Andy) is now into sustainable farming and was on the latest series of Clarkson's Farm)

That's all right, but here we have the Portuguese dj Groove Armanda, not Groove Armada.

Edited by gigi21

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 12:39 PM, DarthSaul said:

I'm at work so can't upload myself but check out some @otiagodavid on twitter who is at a press conference uploading photos of complete stages

edit- just clubbing and comedy it looks like. His most recent tweet says next week for news on other stages (dodgy translation)

Did the other stages news happen?