Imagine if Worthy Farm was a desert Island ....

Ommadawn

3 hours ago, pilton digger said:

And the answer is no. I spend a lot of time running (approximate description not to be taken as any indication of speed) on site and there aint enough to eat working on 2500 to 3000 calories a day. Dead in 3 months max. 

I reckon it might be possible. There's plenty of wild animals that could be trapped and eaten. Birds eggs in the Spring, plants from the hedgerows and water available from the stone dragon. 

I bet Bear Grylls could do it (but he would insist on a full camera crew to film it so he wouldn't be alone). I might even try. I'm a fat bloke so that gives me an advantage doesn't it 🙂

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’d thought about that then realised that you’re locked up crammed in a cowshed for the duration of the festival with 1000 of your mates shitting everywhere.  Sounds too much like Oxylers or Pennard Hill to me. 

It's  a fallow-year scenario I believe? I should be fine providing I don't gobble up a tent peg or two!

15 hours ago, pilton digger said:

And the answer is no. I spend a lot of time running (approximate description not to be taken as any indication of speed) on site and there aint enough to eat working on 2500 to 3000 calories a day. Dead in 3 months max. 

I reckon I could survive if I could convince you or another rambling resident to bring me food 😄