Glasto Ticket Sale Group

deadponyclub

On 10/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, prestonmanc said:

If you've thinking of getting involved with this group, I'm going to lock the spreadsheet in advance of the coach sale, so please add your details this week.

If you have already added your details, please fill in any gaps and check your details before the weekend.  I'll send out access details via email and WhatsApp once the spreadsheet is locked - you can DM  me here in case of any problems.

Could my group join this group? I have 12 people so two further groups of 6 people? Thanks! 

Sorry to those posters above, I've had to close our spreadsheet off now as we're getting to a pretty large group and don't want it to get unmanagable in the chaos of the sales.  If we do open it up again for the resale later in the year, I'll DM those posters above to make sure you have the option of joining (if you've not been successful already!).

BUT it sounds like there may already be the basis of a new group of at least 12 or so just on this thread though, so it may be worth starting up a new group independently as I'm sure there'll be more last minute interest this week...

• Like 2

Would love to set up a new group of groups this week, there is definietly enough interest. I just have an insanely busty week and weekend, with only Sunday morning carved out to get in the queue.

If anyone else sets one up, I'd love to join.

Will definitely set one up next year!

Hi guys.

me and herself are looking to try in coach sale and general sale if anyone is interested in bringing a group up to 4 or 6.

We are thinking bath, Bristol or Birmingham for coach sale as we'll be coming from Ireland and will have to factor in flights but open to other options.

Then again on Sunday of we don't get anything tomorrow.

Give us a shout if interested and can sort registration info. Have ours on excel 

👍

On 9/25/2023 at 9:33 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

Last year there were 5 individual spreadsheets …. But I don’t know what the status of each of those is now .

I'll be here to help anyone I know old son but it doesn't seem very organised this year.G