Unsuccessful registration for Glasto 2024 and no means of communicating with Seetickets

Deborah1968

My friend in Australia is trying to get registration from Seetickets so that she can try and get a ticket when the window opens later in the year. She gets the acknowledgement email to say her registration has been received but then hears nothing more. On both occasions she has waited at least two or three weeks for a response and there has been nothing in her spam folder. She has tried contacting Seetickets through their customer service page but has had the same response. We cannot find a number to call or a means of communicating directly with Seetickets. 

Any suggestions please?

1 hour ago, Deborah1968 said:

My friend in Australia is trying to get registration from Seetickets so that she can try and get a ticket when the window opens later in the year. She gets the acknowledgement email to say her registration has been received but then hears nothing more. On both occasions she has waited at least two or three weeks for a response and there has been nothing in her spam folder. She has tried contacting Seetickets through their customer service page but has had the same response. We cannot find a number to call or a means of communicating directly with Seetickets. 

Any suggestions please?

Have they tried to see if there are registrations linked to their email address? 
When I re-registered I never got any emails but on checking my email address there it was.

• Like 1

I verified my family registrations when GFL told you to a few weeks ago...

Then this week they sent a reminder so (being a worrier) i checked the registrations again... They had managed to youngest daughters forename onto eldest daughters registration...!

I edited and corrected the erroneous forename and checked again and they had transposed the both of them! So 2 incorrect forenames.... (I hadn't been drinking)

I edited the both of them and that seemed to work... 

Now have to scurry off and check again.. (all OK)

Edited by BlueDaze
paranoia

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, med said:

I've had a third email asking me to check my registrations 'FINAL Registration Check Reminder - ACTION REQUIRED' but I've already done it twice, is everyone receiving reminders after they've already done it?

Nope.

I suspect you haven't done it fully.